New to forum not to TTC!

missb

Reaction score
Hello I hope its ok being in here I didnt want to go in the ttc i felt long term & fertility issues is more me! Well I have been ttc for 2 and a bit years and I have PCO. I am fed up with it all but I will do anything to have the baby I have always wished for!
I feel like i cant talk to friends they just dont get it! I am fed up of people saying it will happen! what if it never happens then what will u say?! :roll: the fact that i know some one that from the age of 25 was ttc but it never happend and shes in her 50s now and has stopped trying it makes it very real and It could happen to any one! its like people just think every woman can just get prego and its all going to be fine! :wall2:
I am on Metformin but it hasnt helped me really I dont think im ovulating so i was planning just to enjoy christmas and go to the doctors in the new year but im not sure i can wait now!
sorry for the rant! I am normally positive but im hormonal today!:lol:

Hi hunni & welcome. Im sure someone will be along to give you some advice and rant away. Good luck xxx

Last edited:
Hi Hunni

Welcome to the forum. Nice to hear your story, I would give you the advice to go and see your GP and see what they can offer and get all the tests done to rule out anything else, both you and your partner.

If you ever want to chat just pm me anytime

Donna x

Hi ladies thanks for the reply I think I am going to go to the doctors before christmas or I am going to spend the whole time wishing it away so i can get things moving! All this TTC is just getting to me now I think its because so many of my family and friends are pregnant and had no problems i am very happy for them but also sad for me that i cant be pregnant with them! I also feel bad for OH because he could just have had a baby with another woman without all the drama,doctors,crying etc! I just hope the doct can help me unlike the past where they dont seem to want to help at all! thanks again x

Gosh - that must be a huge wake up call knowing someone who has been ttc for 25 years :(

Actually i know an old man who must be in his 80's with no family abd you always assume that they have no family because they chose not to have any family, but when i chatted to him he mentioned that him and his wife wanted kids but it just didn't happen...

It's so sad that it can turn out that way, we're so lucky to have all the medical advancements :)

What is Metformin supposed to do for you?

You can rant away whebever you want :good:

Last edited:
Hi missb :wave:

I think going to the doctor's before Christmas is a good idea, if you put it off you'll not be as focused on Christmas.

Louise, I think metformin can help to regular cycles/ovulation, I can't remember exactly. My Dad was on it for diabetes and one of his female friends took it too & hers was because of PCOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back