ttc with fertility

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Im new to this whole thing and am hoping to make some friends out of this whole experince we are all curently going through. I have pco and have been trying for 5 years!!!!!!!!!:blush: i have a 7 years old that came along unexpectedly before i found out about pcos i have to lose weight before i get the treatment and tbh i really want to do it on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to chat with others

Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hi hun, welcome and good luck with your journey xx

Hi and welcome to pf :wave:

I also have pcos, but I don't have any symptoms of it other than cysts and lack of period. I had ovarian drilling done in December and metformin prescribed recently.
The drilling worked for me so there are very effective treatments out there for pcos. Good luck on your ttc journey xx

Hiya VickiB :)

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Just when i start to feel sad about all the people leaving us with their BFP, lots of nice new ladies come and join us!

I don't have PCOS but loads of us do that can help you out.

Sorry about you being trying for 5 years :hug:

Hey hun!

Welcome to the forum!

You will get plenty of help on here and loads of support.

I hope you dont have to wait any longer for you BFP :)

xx

:)hi ladies thanks for all your lovely replies its nice to know there are others out there and im not alone in all of this

Big love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hi Viki

Sorry to see you on here, sad but welcome nonetheless you will find lots of lovely girlies on here that can be a good virtual shoulder to cry on or to vent to or even to give happy news.

I have been trying for a long time too the same amount of time as you. I don't have PCOS or anything that has been identified but I am going though treatment at the moment so i hope a happy ending lay awaiting for me.

Keep strong my lovely and stay in touch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back