Hi new to the forum and TTC

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have joined this forum today (Iv never joined a forum before)

I got married beginning of July and so August has been our first month TTC.
I am due my MC technically today but im not sure if it will happen on time as only stopped taking contraceptive pill end of July so more than likely body will go haywire.

Any advice on TTC would be very welcome, as so far Iv just depended on websites for information

Love
Sarah :)

Hi, welcome to PF, I am new too and already feel like one of the girls, its a great place to come for any advice!

Just FYI, MC is miscarriage, AF is aunt flo :)

It might be worth your while to count your cycle days and get a ticker, like the one I have on my signature, it makes your cycle easier to keep track of!

Oh no I thought it stood for menstrual cycle..my bad! iv just been looking for a link to abbreviations but no luck

so correction, im due my AF....not MC! sorry lol

how long have you been trying? now?

how do I do a ticker? xx

Oh sorry, about the ticker, if you click on mine, it will bring you to the page to create your own :)

hey im new 2! its a lovely community!!!
iv been trying for what seems ages and have one mc so iv tried nearly everything!
defo count your days and do ovulations tests! take your vitamins, im on folic acid, vitamin c and omega 3 all helps you conceive apparently. Also i have an ovulation app on my phone which is a total god send tells you exactly when ur ovulating and whens best to have intercourse!!

any questions the girls are happy to help! and im still learning the abbreviations aswell lol

lots of baby dust :)

Hi welcome to the forum. I came off the pill in may and like you was unsure of what my body was going to do. On my first cycle i didnt ovulate until day 29 and was 42 days in total. I started taking Agnus Castus (some good info on google) like some of the other ladies on here. My first cycle on this was 27 days and am on day 14 of 2nd cycle taking it and got a positive ovulation test today.
Good luck, lots of baby dust to you xx xx

welcome :)
I came of the pill in march and my cycle still isnt regular. Some times it takes a while for things to be back to normal.
OPKs are a good way to go, If you want to know when you OV (ovulate) so you can :bd: at the right time. Lots of us girls use cheapie ones which you can get from ebay and amazon.
Some people say that elavating your hips (pillow under bum) will encourage the little swimmers to get to the egg. But my doctor told me that as long as you dont get up straight away(for at least 20mins) that will be enough time, so all that stuff that comes out after is suposed to come out as its seman not sperm(sorry if that to much info lol)
I am sure u will find all u need on here, the ladies are lovely and will help u with anything.
Good luck hun xx

Its so nice to be able to go on a forum where everyone is in the same position. These 2 weeks must have been the longest of my life and the chances of me being that lucky are probably zil but it doesnt stop you feeling hopeful

Best thing iv done joining this forum as everyone has been so nice x

awe man it doesnt look like my ticker has worked :(

ooo yay now it has! this should help me keep track now :)

Which link did u use at the end. I think u need to use the one "UBBCode and BBcode"

Last edited:
Yeh I used the BBcode hun :) i used the html one before that and it didnt work

I did the same thing lol.
I have another bit of advice for u if u want it. If u keep an eye on ur CM it usually indicates that u will OV soon when ur CM increases. When it does increase make sure u :bd: every night or every other night to get the best chance of catching the egg. U can do this if u dont want to buy OPKs or use it aswell as.

Hi welcome to the forum. I came off the pill in may and like you was unsure of what my body was going to do. On my first cycle i didnt ovulate until day 29 and was 42 days in total. I started taking Agnus Castus (some good info on google) like some of the other ladies on here. My first cycle on this was 27 days and am on day 14 of 2nd cycle taking it and got a positive ovulation test today.
Good luck, lots of baby dust to you xx xx

yeh iv been debating buying ovulation tests but i figured my first month would be like 0% chance so if unsuccessful this month will prob buy them next month

and will prob look into getting the agnus castus too as i cant wait to be a mum so anything that can help!

the positive ovulation test sounds good...fingers crossed for a BFP test next month! x

Hi i am new to all this too:wave: dont really know what to do on here yet lol, think it'll take a while to get the hang of this.

is it ok if i join this thread too as its a new one??

im trying for a baby but am very confused about this ovulating business:wall2:

would really like some advice from other women in same situation :) xxx

Ok so i have been reading through the posts and looks like most of us so far are recently off the pill, i stoped taking mine in june but it was mid way through my pack and i came on and mentioned to my bf that i had forgottent to take it for like 4 days and he said why dont you stop taking it now since we have been discussing having a baby for a while now but was going leave me coming off the pill until the winter, oh god i feel mad writting all this down now but we dont wana tell anyone we are trying but i feel like i need someone to talk to.

so im gona actually count july as my first month off the pill which doesnt seem that long ago but feeels like ages ago.

my periods so far...came on 4 july for 5days

came on 30july but was really light for 3 days then heavy for 2 and then light again but was bleeding all in all for 8 days. what do you think this means?? very confused, have read through some stuff but dont get lots of time to come online to check it all out.

hope i can get some advice on ovulating on here

im going to try figure out doing a ticker now :)

Hello,

I am also new and I already love this place!

I have only been trying for a few months but it feels like its been an age! I have done all the research but I still feel like I'm getting everything wrong!

Oh well I'm sure we will get there!

x

hi kmg

i am the same, feels like its been a long time trying but have only been trying since july but not tried to work out ovulation till this month so i should really count it as august really ye.

are you all familar with your cycle and ovulation?? i feel totally clueless when it comes to this??

i havent got any advice to give atm till ive learnt some things myself so thought i would come on here, so far it seems brill.

fingers crossed for buns in our ovens very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back