....::::::: New January 2012 Thread ::::::....

Ahh! Thanks Carnat22 :) It seems so simple when you know!! Happy Christmas to you :) xx

Hi hun af has arrived today. Last cycle totalled 80 days in the end so im totally having to guess my test date for january so im hoping the agnus castus will help (been on it just over 2 weeks now)

Can you put me down for the 26th please as that will be based on a 30 day cycle (heres wishing), but can i let you know once iv ovulated (if i do....im waiting on blood results) whether itl need to be changed

thank you very much xxxx

Please can you add me also for the 26th...thank you very much and baby dust to u all xxx ;-)

Hey hun can you put me down for the 17th please? Thanks Xxxx

Ive just arrived in ttc and I'm not sure whether I will be testing in January (probably will wait until early Feb as last cycle was 37 days) but I wanted to wish everyone lots of dust and here's hoping there are lots of new year bfps!!!
:dust:

can i be put down for the 27th Jan pretty please , round 4 clomid , month 22 ish ttc x

Am not sure I'll do the 4th now - may try on 3rd LOL!

I am offline now until the 3rd so next time I post on here i'll know either way - scary!

xxxxxxxxx

not sure about mine, but can you put me down for the 23rd please? (although I am sure i will be testing long before that! I just cant help myself.)

Ok so it starts again! Here goes January for me anyway lol.. AF has left the building and TTC may commence x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Witch got me during the night :(

Can you put me down for 25th Jan please sweeite! Thanks x

Done Hun! Good luck for January! :dust: x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you sweetie - good luck for January everyone!!! :dust: Xxxxxxxxxxx

I know I tested early but can you put my bfp down please hun :) It's a good start to the year and month! Thanks :) x x

Sorry for those the witch got ::hugs: Lots of luck and baby :dust: to everyone for the new year! Have a feeling January's going to be a really great month :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back