My OPK Journey

Yeah they can be a little frustrating but such a nice feeling when you catch your surge, I felt relieved knowing my body was doing the right thing

xxx

Ooh yes that looks like a surge coming all right! Yay! Xx

Im looking forward to doing the next one at 2pm maybe im going to have my surge earlier than expected :)
But im not getting my hopes up as i know what these cheapy opks are like!! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after looking forward to doing my next one, it was back to the faint line but im only on cd8 and if my cycles are back to normal then ov is about a week away. Glad im only using them for my reference and not planning my ttc journey around them! Stupid opks!

528488d8-9b29-5cdb.jpg

Todays has no writing on it x x

Sorry it's a faint line today but also know they can go really faint before WHAM & it's a smack in your face positive :)

xxx

Thanks Kezza, ill just have to wait and see :) x x

What kezza said. Have heart, me dear, have heart! Surge might just go boom here i am :)

having no lines at this point is good :) it makes it more clearer when you do ov mine are like yours unless i ov then they are clear positives :)

Thanks Midnight :) x x

Cd9 = opk 5 Well i did todays and still nothing

5284f827-e85b-f2fe.jpg
x x

Cd7s and yesterdays were abit weird but aslong as i get a dark line when i ov then thats all that matters.
Dont think im going to get much sence from OH never mind any bding tonight ive just dropped him off at his brothers with quite a few bottles of stella, going to pick him up before Adam goes to bed :( x x

Oh no, the good old friend Stella + NYEs = :-(

Well I hope he not too squiffy for you hun

xxx

I might get some hung over bding in the morning though :)
I managed to talk him out of taking the jack, otherwise hed be at his brothers allnight asleep! x x

Cd10 - opk 6
Heres todays ladies, the line is still very faint
5284f97c-3876-584e.jpg
x x

I decide to do another one at 6pm yesterday as im going to start doing them a little bit later as of today
5284f97c-307f-65ee.jpg
x x

Thanks ladies, i hope ov is just around the corner :) x x

Well heres today, i couldnt not do my 2pm one after getting a line yesterday but no lines today :(
52848bd2-bfc5-0e02.jpg
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27