CBD OPK journey

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hi all

i thought i would add my clearblue digi OPK photos as a few have asked about using this brand.

normally i have a 30-32 day cycle but i am on steroids at the moment and they seem to be messing with me a bit, very annoying as i normally ov on day 14-16. i tested from day 13 and so far have not had the elusive positive and smiley face :(

my last cycle was a bit longer so i'm assuming it will happen in the next few days. the negative side of the cbdigi is that i now only have 3 sticks left so ov better happen soon!!

i have written the dates on my sticks as when i was in the toilet after the first test i didn't know what cd i was so i wrote the date instead. 28/11 was cd 13. the last test was taken last night and is actually the darkest although it doesn't look it in this picture x
photo (3).JPG

just went and done my 5th opk on cd17! i think this may be the latest i have ov'd so far. really pleased though as we bd'd yesterday and today and will hopefully tonight (as long as OH doesn't have too much to drink! :roll:)

here is the latest pic with the positive, it's not quite as dark as the line but i reckon near enough? hopefully this will be my month but we shall see!! xx
photo (5).JPGphoto (6).JPGphoto (109.jpg

Thanks for posting these positivity :)

I've just ordered mine today for using them this month as witch got me this morning

Will be good to compare with

x

Woo Hoo,looks like you got it positivity :pompom: :pompom:

I too am gonna order some of these if the :witch: shows this week :brat:
Just wondered how much they cost you and how many did you get?

xxx

thanks ladies, sorry she got you nurse :(

i buy one pack of these per month, the pack contains the test thingy (?) and 7 sticks. which is why you need a fairly regular cycle so that you know roughly when to start testing so u catch it within the seven days. you only need to test once per day.

i am really naughty and buy mine in boots and i have to say the price is steep at around about £20 per pack. i know that is expensive but £20 per month for peace of mind is ok with me. you can however get them on amazon and i have seen them on there for £12.99.

good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back