OPK Question????

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Has anyone every tested with opks after their surge?
I got my cheapies through the post that i ordered days ago and thought id do one to see no line :poas: but a line came up it wasnt positive but it was probally one of the darker lines ive got on a cheapy opk. Has anyone ever had lighter lines before ov and darker lines after ov? It might just be a one off but i thought id ask x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooooo.........now that's exciting stuff hun, cos they do pick up the HCG hormone :yay: :yay:

Oh b*gger, I knew I'd forgotten to do something this week & that's to post you your bits, remind me on Monday to post them as they are at work

xxx

Can you post a piccie of the opk you did today against the other ones?

xxx

Dont think it dark enough to have picked up hcg but i was just curious whether they are normal darker after ov than before.
Ive chucked all my opks out when i got my surge so ive only go pics to go by
52848bcc-aa2f-d0ae.jpg

52848bcc-aa66-fb48.jpg

The bottom one looks darker in real life x x

If your level is low then should gradually get darker over the coming days so your defo going yo have to POAS now :yay:

I know I POAS last cycle after my surge, quite a few days after & was pretty faint & only time it was dark was when :witch: was here

xxx

ooo it it much darker than the others.......how many dpo do you think you are? xx

Im only 4/5dpo hunny going off my surge, i stopped using opks right after. Ill try one again in the morning and see what the lines is like x x

i;m gonna go do one...ha ha..my surge was monday, so i'm about 4dpo...will see if mine is similar xx

oooh this is exciting! Really hope this is a good sign for you hon! I did get quite dark lines on my cycle days 4 & 5, (at first I thought I'd had my surge really early) then they went light again then I got my definate surge day 9 so I think levels can alter during the month x x

Heres this mornings opk ladies but i think it looks like an evap line than anything else, what do you think?
52848b17-4f17-5136.jpg

I'm not great with evap lines hon but it looks lighter than yesterdays. Fingers crossed you'll be able to ditch them all together by the end of the month as you'll get your BFP :) x x x

yeah, it looks lighter to me too....i would try another one tonight...he he..addict too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back