My OPK Journey

M2A Ive been doing them and have had NOTHING not even a faint line. nothing at all?!? maybe be are morning girls!!! xxx

Ive posted in the thread in ttc after this hunny, i did another one at 10am and there was a very very faint line! Then i popped to the loo and ive had some brown discharge, i think im broke!
Have you tried on in the morning hunny? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I havent tried it in the morning ya think that wil make a difference? Oh hun u aint broke at all ive been getting brown ikcy stuff for 3 days now. Let ur body settle down hun im sure u will start being normal again, besides these are cheapies get a clearblue from amazon?? the digi is there so ya dont have to read lines. thats what Im gonna do when im trying its worth it peace of mind worth a lot more. Anyways i thought u werent mena do it in the mornings?? Good luck hun dont let cheap lil tests get u down, xxx

m2a - could your brown discharge be IB? xx

Im not too sure hunny, I had some ewcm last night so maybe my surge is still to come. If ive already had my surge im missing out on my 2ww symptom spotting :( but we have the bding covered at eatleast very other day since af disappeared :) x x x

I wish my oh could do every other day lol!! Xx

Think im starting to wear OH out lol.
I just wish i know whether i have ov'ed or not yet. It seem like a very long cycle for me but after mc it is possible :(

How are you feeling now? X x

it must be soo frustrating for you and miss J! i feel soo lucky that i have a regular cycle so am able to know when to test for ov. it would drive me nuts otherwise, and like i say i wouldnt be able to get OH bd'ing every other day - he's a gym bod which is good but uses all his energy there :(

i'm ok thanks hun, a little annoyed with myself for getting my hopes up so much. when i first joined this forum back in August, the first month i thought i had every symptom under the sun and it turned out to be bfn, so i'm suprised that i'm letting my imagination run away with me again this month. most other months i take it as it comes - going to be horrible if i get bfn this month but i know there's a good chance i will so i'll just have to deal with it. ttc is sooo psychologically wearing isn't it!xxx

Ive just posted a pic of my opk just done in ttc, do you mind having a look what you think hunny? i think this might be it :) x x

Thanks hunny, this is the first time ive used opks and im not 100% sure what im looking for x x

Im never been so stressed over anything in my life but i think there is light at the end of the tunnel :) what do you think?
5284f828-aaa6-b94d.jpg

I thought id post a pick of my cheapies from yesterday aswel
52848b89-aaea-420a.jpg

Bless you hun - sorry this is stressing you out so much :hug:
Looks like the surge :yay:
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics