1st cycle of opk!!

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Well 3rd cycle ttc so trying opks it's still bit early for me to ovulate but I thought I'd poas to make sure here's my 1st 1 CD13
c1238422-07f4-2aee.jpg

Very negative but peace of mind x hopefully start seeing 2 lines in a few days x
Wish me luck x

Hi Hun,

All mine were really negative and just all of a sudden went really positive without building up, keep testing as it might surprise you!

Good Luck!

xx

Hi Hun,

All mine were really negative and just all of a sudden went really positive without building up, keep testing as it might surprise you!

Good Luck!

xx

Same here! Fade-in started evening before then surge was at 6.15am next morn.
Hang in there!
xxx

CD 14 same as yesterday negative but bit more slightly creamy cm so getting there!!
Image upload having funny five minutes so can't upload pics x

Ohh faint lines beginning to appear so should be ovulating next day or so x x excited x x
c1238434-c2d6-3828.jpg

PS the Virgo in me is loving the way you've laid these out. Good skills!

Any time now it will go super positive! Hang in there hun!

well all opks have stayed negative - no CM to speak of- little watery but not actually anything i dont think - just see what the next few days bring looking out for EWCM but none so far- strongest opk was on CD18 so possibly ov then?? if cycle is 37 then im due to ov on CD 23 which is friday so just have to keep POAS till sat to see if we get anything.
ive got a cold so feeling crap and im on nights :(

You might have ovulated on CD18 yes...it really depends on what you have been drinking and when you poas. This last cycle I poas'ed in the morning and it's the first cycle I got really strong results on my OPKs..

Lots of luck!

Super super positive!!! Get on down in the boudoir mrs! Use all your moves ;)
Xxx

I forgot to add aprils so bit faded now but jus taken pic of this months aswell

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303152319.470104.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303152319.470104.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
Thanks hun, I see what you mean now, I'll just keep peeing (on opks, not in my pants) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back