Hmmm bit confused

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi Girls

well iv been using opk for a few months now...but this cycle i decided to splash out and buy cb digi opks....anyway last cycle i ov'd quite early (cd 12/13).....so I started the cb ones on cd 10 to make sure i didnt miss my surge....but yesterday (cd 16) and 7 sticks later and still no smiley face....so i ended up buying asdas own make and have just started it today (cd 17)
The problem is because iv used digi ones all month i have nolines to compare it to (plus last few days cervix was high and cramps etc ....cervix feels lower today)

anyway i have added a pic of my opk today....my question is, if i had already Ov'd (and digi missed my surge) would i still be getting lines? or is the line on todays showing im about to ov? I usually stop POAS once i get my pos so dont know what lines would look like if id already ov'd

sorry for long post its just its nearly 7 months of ttc and i dont wanna miss out this month by making a mistake

thanks girls xxxxx

Attachments

• 2012-02-05 17.29.17.jpg
    2012-02-05 17.29.17.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 14
I only used OPK's once and they confused me alot- I never gotone darker than the control so all technically negative, but I deffo OV'd.

I don't know what to advise really but didn't want to read and run- how does that one look in compariosn to surges on other cycles?

Sorry I'm not much help- maybe just BD to be on the safe side?

XX

thanx for reply hun...iv used tesco brands with other cycles and i generally get them a bit darker than this wen i do ov (if i defo ov that is)

feeling bit confused. got quite a lot of cramping tonight tho...can u remember back wen u wer ttc how long before ov'ing u had cramps for? xxxx

hi bell, i would say you either ovd on cd17 or are going to in the next few days - mine look like that just before or just after. keep bding just in case.

hey hun i posted the pics from yest and today on my opk thread on ttc and also on my journal....the one i did last night seems to be the darkest....today they went lighter so hopefully it was yesterday xxxx

Bellarina-I use the cb digital and I have yet to see a happy face...last night I had the glorious strechy clear cm and no smiley face. I'm starting to believe they are not accurate at all.....

i wondered that to be honest hun....i did wonder if you had to have like an equivalent to a darker than control line type test line for it to pick it up

doubt il use them again tbh

sounds like good ov signs u had hun! i think our body gives us the best sugnals as to when we are ov'ing...this month was my first time checking my cervix and its helped quite a bit

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back