My OPK Journey

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Well ladies ive decided to join you in the confussing world of opks. Im only on cd5 today but been as though its my 1st cycle ttc after my mmc, id start earlier rather than later.
Im just waiting for my OH to finish in the bathroom then im off to poas :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just poas and not a hint of a line, which is what i expected at cd5
5284f95c-9f81-6400.jpg
x x

*just geting it back out of the drawer*
If there is one its very faint, but im hoping they are going to get darker :)

Im not going to let them rule my ttc journey, im going to bd when we want but use the opks for my use to work out my cycle as i dont think they would of settled yet x x

Same reason that I'm using them. :) Hope they give you some peace of mind hun. x

Thanks hunny, hope they start making sence for you soon x x

Cd6 = opk 2, couldnt really see anything today either
528488df-f1e5-2130.jpg
x x

Maybe it's just me but with a bit of screen tilting, I see v. faint lines. What miu are yours? x

20miu hunny, there just cheapies from ebay. Am i doing them at the right time or should i be doing them abit later? x x

Mine are the same. :)

I do mine about 5 ish but I leave my pee (TMI) for about 15-20 mins, for some reason the line always seems darker when I do. Think that's diff for everyone but I read that the best time to do them was afternoon? x

Hi M2A,

Hope you're ok,

Don't worry about not having a line, I have the same OPKs and only have faint lines until a couple of days before OV and then they start to get darker.

xx

Thanks missj and maybe baby, i was starting to think i was doing them at the wrong time but i will keep on doing them at 2pm and see what happens. Afterall they are only for my reference to see what my body is doing after mc so im happy to wait and see if they work if not im not to bothered x x

Cd7 = opk 3 and i see a very faint line
52848b12-453d-9fd1.jpg
x x

Seeing it better now hun. Defo see a hint of a line on your first two. :) x

Cant wait till they get darker :) x x

I looked at my opks this morning and yesterdays line is quite clear, hopefully im building up to my surge :)
5284f83d-3570-4eee.jpg

I really hope they work for me, im so used to know exactly what my body is doing after being on the pill for years, then i went back on it straight after having Adam and after mc im not exactly sure and its frustrating x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back