My Opk Journey - Cycle 2

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Well with a very long think, i have decided to do opks this cycle, im still going for the relaxed way of ttc but due to my irregular cycles after mmc i would like to know when im going to ov. So i thought id start today, heres my first one, neg as i expected.
52848b8a-ff27-49e3.jpg

Note to self: do not let them stress you out!

Good for you hun, it's always nice to know what your body is up to & I hope you get a lovely short cycle this month :clover:

xxxx

Oh hun, I think it was Bella who said that the beginning part of your cycle is just soooooo boring & doesn't seem to go anywhere when waiting for OV & she's right, just takes forever

I think yours has gone really quickly as your CD13 already, feels like yesterday you were on CD1

xxxx

Glad you said that hunny i wrote cd12 on my opk :doh: x x

Glad you decided to use then M2A, dont worry we will help you not get stressed about them :)

Kezza what would we do without you here, we would be on the wrong cycle days and everything ;)

Glad you decided to use then M2A, dont worry we will help you not get stressed about them :)

Kezza what would we do without you here, we would be on the wrong cycle days and everything ;)

Awwwww thanks Nurse, my brain works sometimes :lol:

xxx

Thank you Nurse and Dita :)
Im so determined not to get stressed with them this time around x x

Heres last nights and this morning opks, still neg but if my cycle is the same as last months not due to ov until friday/sat
52848b4f-520b-5e80.jpg
x x

I've got my fx that OV comes a lil sooner for you hun :clover:

How's you today? Good eve?

xxx

Yeah I'm good today, although work dragging a lil but that's ok, could be worse & having chicken pasta with chilli Philly tonight & looking forward to it :)

xxx

Hey hun how are u? Argghh they are so adictive arent they? im on the montior and got my peak today but its been low low low and freaking me out.

Note to both of us.... dont let them rule!!!!!!

glad ur taking the relaxed approach, have u ever tried meditation I think im gonna give it a go. Hope ur feeling ok chicken xx

Heres todays, i can definetly see a line but not as dark as the control line

52848b48-a39f-5c5f.jpg

Heres this morning, possible my surge??? If it is it three/four days earlier than expected, we havnt bd since Sunday :(
5284f826-3033-9921.jpg

Hey M2A :wave:

I think your heading towards your surge, think will either show tonight or tomorrow

I think the sperm can live a few days inside you so you have that on your side & get some sexytime in tonight & over next couple of days & I think your still be in with a chance

xxx

Ive only just seen your post AC sorry.
How are you?
I said to myself that they werent going to rule my life like they did last cycle and i havnt, it looks like im going to ov earlier than expected i wonder whether its because im not stressed x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back