My Opk Journey - Cycle 2

Hey M2A :wave:

I think your heading towards your surge, think will either show tonight or tomorrow

I think the sperm can live a few days inside you so you have that on your side & get some sexytime in tonight & over next couple of days & I think your still be in with a chance

xxx

Morning Kezza how are you?
I wasnt expecting that line this morning at all. If i do get my surge today or tomorrow ill get a testing date in Feb :yay:
Just need to jump OH now hes in a better mood! x x

You go for it poppet, come on :sperm: get M2As :egg: sperminated :lol:

I'm good thanks, looking forward to Friday though as a nice lie in over the weekend & have lots of yummy meals planned & going to bake lots of goodies for the OH to take into work :yay:

xxxx

Lol Kezza, as Paddy would say 'let the sperm meet the egg' x x

Looking good hun, isn't it funny how being less stressed can change things? I think that must be the reason you're OV early this month! Good luck! xxx

Woohoo my surge is here 4 days earlier than last cycle

5284f82b-dcb6-f0cc.jpg

Thanks Dita, a relaxed approach does make a huge difference x x

Looks like my surge is on its way out the line is slightly lighter than the control line and lighter than last nights
5284f829-8081-1852.jpg

Hey M2A :wave:

Liking those OPKs my darling, so happy they've been doing what they should this month :yay:

How's you?

xxx

Morning hunny,
How are you this morning?
Im liking them too :) im just glad i listen to the advice of you and nurse, otherwise i wouldnt of done them and i would of missed my surge, thanks ladies :friends:
Not to sure how i feel about this month as we havnt really bd before my surge, only on Sunday night, then last night OH was really up for it and bd twice in the space of about an hour! :) But hes out tonight so dont think we will be getting any bd in, Friday night we can but it might be too late by then :(
I guess i will just have to wait and see because it only takes one little :sperm: to meet the :egg: x x

Awwww bless ya, no need to thank us that's what we are here for :friends: glad to be of service & always a pleasure :petal:

Tbh, I think that even if you :bd: every night or every other night or just in your fertile period doesn't necessarily guarantee you that positive test, cos you think of all those women who have got their :bfp: after saying they didn't :bd: enough or at the right time

Just goes to show that anything is possible my darling, happy positive thoughts honeybun

xxxxxxxx

Im definetly keeping positive hunny, like you said anything is possible :)
Im not going to symptom spot, well try not to anyway. Its just so hard not to!
Ive just got my fingers crossed this is our month, it would be the best early birthday present i could get :)

Hows everything going with you hunny? x x

Oh I know exactly what you mean about the SS, as much as you tell yourself your not going & are doing fine, you then read about everyone else's SS & then you think 'Ooooooo I've got that'. I did it last month after saying I wouldn't & honestly think that's what made the :witch: come late, told myself I wasn't worrying or thinking about it & sub consciously obviously was.....I pfft myself!!

Oh wow, that would be the greatest present of all & I've got everything crossed for you :clover: :dust: :clover:

I'm really good thanks hun, it's payday today so am rich for like 2 minutes :lol: but it's all good as get some of those nasty debts paid off so will update my thread over in WTT, that way I can always look back & see how well it's going & how far I've come. Things are going great with the OH as well, think cos we are finally on the same page if that makes sense, we aren't stressing about anything & feels so nice to be happy & content & will just continue through & get better so I feel like doing a :dance: & shouting :yay: for the whole world to hear

xxxxxx

Im so glad everything has worked out just fine for you hunny and that you are really happy :yay:
And :yay: for payday, its always a great feeling when you look in your bank on payday and think all that hard work and extra hours here and there paid off :) x x

Thanks hun, tbh if I didn't have your support & same from the other girls then I don't think it would be the same, it's just so nice to have my lil family in PF world where everyones just supportive & great :hugs: :friends: :hugs:

Everyone on here makes you feel that anything & everything is possible & that's a fab thing to feel :petal:

xxxxxx

I agree hunny, the support network on here is amazing and i know id be lost without all you lovely ladies :friends: x x

Well my surge definetly was yesterday so im 1dpo today :yay:
52848bcd-4068-6cc0.jpg
x x

Yay!! thast great M2A! xx

Thanks hunny :)
I dont know whether you seen my other post but i wanted to say thank you, if it wasnt for yours and kezza's advice on opks, i wouldnt of done them and i would of missed my surge x x

aww no worries hun! thats what we are here for :) You guys are always helping me out with stuff.

i'm finding the OPK's less stressful than the first time i used them, kinda used to them and a bit more relaxed about it all :)

You are in the TWW now, yay! hope this is a great cycle for us :)

Hi!
This is a great thread! I was thinking of tracking my cycle from this weekend with the clearblue tests i bought. After reading this thread, I will definetly be starting now! We are not going to start trying until April, but I want to get to now my cycle. Off to amazon to buy some cheapy tests..... x :lol:

Fingers and toes crossed it is a great cycle for us nurse :fx:

Hi Mrs CP :wave: it is definetly a good idea to know your cycles for ttc, i used to know mine but my mmc has knocked everything out of sync so im kind of back at square one by using opks the last two cycles, it has made me realise how much. I bought more expensive opks last month but im glad ive stuck with cheapies this month as they have worked just as good x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back