My diet restriction

evie_smith

Reaction score
Starting at 13 stone 7lbs I keep fluctuating at 12 stone 8 to 12 stone 12 - water retention and more exercise I think. But I'm going to carry on no more crap! I'm sticking to a diet and making it work. Your welcome to follow and comment on here and I would appreciate encouragement ext..
So far I've gone from a good 18 to fitting into 10's but I know I have a long way to go as most of it is muscle that's coming on I'm not a "true" ten I will be when I can fit in them bloody jeans!! Lol!! So that's the goal! Wish me luck

Today I'm 12st 12 3/4 :(

I've had 1 slice of toast and peanut butter. 1/2 grapefruit and a tea will be updating every meal. And if I get upset ext.. Emotional . Happy . Disappointed you get the idea xx

Massive congrats on your weight loss to date hun, that's amazing & should be extremely proud of yourself

Anyone that has dieted knows how hard it is to lose weight & to keep it off but the fact your sticking with it is just fantastic, it takes willpower & motivation to continue & that's just what your doing so well done you

I'm doing slimfast at the moment & seems to be going well

I've also done the sureslim plan (fell off the band wagon though as did just before Christmas a couple of years ago but it worked) & I've sent the details on to a couple of the girls off the forum as well, sureslim helps control your blood sugar & helps kick start the human growth hormone in order to help with weight loss

I can send to you as well if you fancy a read up

xxxxx

Thanks yea that would be really good and I can have a good read of it :) thanks hun xxx

I've just had lunch 1 slice dry toast and tuna x

No probs at all, drop me a PM with your email address & I'll send it over

I'm doing the slimfast at the mo until my holiday in 6 weeks, then once back will do the sureslim

xxx

I had a couple of polo mints lol sooo want more but not going there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back