Mummy Tummy thread

I do Evie! Urgh I hate it!

Mmg&i is that stirctly come dancing in the background? Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helen seriously, you should see my arse, its huuuuuge!! i'd have loved to have looked like that before having babies!

Helen we are no longer on speaking terms :lol:

You look amazing girls xx

wow, I took pics yesterday with the intention of posting on here......oh dear. It really wasn't pretty. You know you have an idea of what you look like cause you see your body from above, but from the side it's just much worse. Eeek!

:lol: You really look amazing! Still not talking to you though :poke: xx

wow, I took pics yesterday with the intention of posting on here......oh dear. It really wasn't pretty. You know you have an idea of what you look like cause you see your body from above, but from the side it's just much worse. Eeek!

I'm sure you look gorgeous honey!!! Get em up here! x x

FebMum-I'm going sulking in a corner! Lol!

hmm, I deleted them cause they were that bad! I'll try and take some more, maybe in the mirror this time rather than trying to origami myself into odd positions to get a pic.

:rofl: thats what i tried to do, thats why i've not posted my pic! I'll quite happily post a holiday snap of myself pre preggo but that defeats the point of this thread :rofl:

I have really weird dip just below my belly button since giving birth - anyone else got/had this?

What sort of dip? Post a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right then , Devon is now 5 days old , here are the tumy photos I took on day 4.

Can you believe I didn't get any new stretch marks! I'm sure I will find one now I can see down there! I do get them have loads from my other three kids, but they have had near 9 years to fade and go silvery

Devon was 6 lb 6 oz, he nust have been in my back to not have stretched my tum any, I put on 1 stone 4 lb (which is the lowest I have put on), but still have 9lb to loose now. (have a sneeky susspision it's all in my newly acquired ,milk has come in masssooosive boobies as they weigh a ton!

Need some serious tone up tho so thought I would still post as I want to get back in shape big time.

Excuse the purple big pants - I had a section! ( put old bikini pants back on today -feels lovely!)

Attachments

• Belly 1.JPG
    Belly 1.JPG
    270.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Belly 2.JPG
    Belly 2.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
That's going down very nicely :) such nice skin! Mine looks like the spaghetti junction with all my stretches lol!

Well I was down to my pre-pregnancy weight pretty much as soon as Lizzie was out - all my weight gain was baby/placenta etc so I was quite lucky. Just need to tone up a bit now! I am really impressed at how well my tattoo has coped, just wish I hadn't gone overdue as I didn't have any stretchmarks at all on my due date :shakehead: Hoping all the dark skin around my bellybutton piercing will hide away once everything's shrunk down too :)

Attachments

• DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00036.jpg
    DSC00036.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics