tummy ulcers

Piglet10

Reaction score
ok as loads of u prob remember i was soooo sick my whole pregnancy....

well lol since ive not been on no1 knows but i been sooo sick since i had Madison... like severe vomiting every week where cant hold anything down then STARVING for 3/4 days then sick again .... i went to docs he said itd settle(typical bloody doc) and then was happening more often so i went to my own gp.... he reckons i have tummy ulcers and have had sine my MC (6 months before Madison) and is really peeved my bloods which were done last month are only 8.1 and no1 done anything bout it!

so the good news is we have possibly found the solution to my MS so hopf next preg myt be easier and the sickness now might ease... bad news... got camera in my tummy soon and op to look forward to!!

anyways my q. has anyone had these i need to hear horror/success stories lol?? xx

No experience but so glad you're finally getting some answers, and hopefully solutions!

I have no idea what stomach ulcers even are hun and what causes them, hopefully know though you can get sorted out xx

my ex had them, he had to take tablets for them and eat regulary to stop the stomach acid making them worse. Only down side to the tablets was that you couldn't really drink on them :S

He barely took his tablets towards the end and I get fedup of trying to look after him so left him to be in pain haha sorry he cheated on me and stuff, But he did have stomach cramps if he didn't eat meals regulary and keep his acid down. If they repurture they are dangerous so the tablets are a life saver.

Hope the camera goes well x

thanks hun... well doc said if theyre there hell remove them?? i dunno will keep this updated thanks for replying xx

My Mum's had camera via mouth to check stomach 3 times but not for ulcers, it's not under GA, so make sure you tell them to give you a strong sedative, the first time when she didn't know about it was not pleasant for her.

But other than that, should all be fine hun. Make sure you have someone to take you home afterwards, you won't be in a fit state alone, trust me! Mum doesn't actually remember me and my Uncle taking her home.... Shame, we listened to Obama's inauguration speech in the car!

Lxx

lmao ive heard that alright bout the sedation and lack of memory thanks hun :) haha im sure her speech was class xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back