special moments

minxie

Reaction score
After feeding Jacob this morning around 7.30am, we had play time and then he fell asleep in my bed...I didn't want to disturb him by putting him in his cot so I let him sleep with me. I was grateful as I havent been feeling too well today and wanted an extra hour of rest. Anyway, I fell asleep too.

About one hour later I woke up to taps on my face and my nose being played with. And as I opened my eyes I was greeted by the biggest smile! Jacob had woken up and decided it was time to wake mummy up too! It was so cute! I don't know how long he had been awake for watching me!

He just lay there for about 10 minutes playing with my hair and my nose. I was just so touched!! Such a special moment. Probably doesn't sound as amazing as it was in writing lol!

What are your 'special moments' with your LO that just make your day? :D

Aww how cute!

Sometimes Emms will stop BF and reach for my hair with a big smile on her face. Also if I'm carrying her, sometimes she will look up and stare at me, looking in wonder which is so cute!! I also love it when I go in to her in the morning and she smiles when she sees me. :)

Last night Collier was so contented eh was just laying across my lap and he just lay there looking at me and smiling his wonderful smile it was so moving it made my heart melt he then slowly fell sleep with a smile on his face :hug: :hug:

And when he starts yapping to me in with lovely im trying to talk but cant noises he smiles and make his noises i make some back he stops to listen then answers back with his cute noises we can go on like this for ages it is so incredibly sweet and adorable :hug:

its often the little things that make being a mum so special.i love it when caden wraps his hands round my face and beams a smile,or lays on my knee 'talking' and smiling at me,when hes in the bath and hes gurgling away,and when he nuzzles into me for a cuddle it makes everything seem better.It doesnt change when theyre older either.my 7 year old still hugs me and gives me kisses and it still feels just as special

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back