Mummy Tummy thread

My stretch marks are awful as you can see their in other places aswell! Lol thanks for sharing your pics girls :)

I took a picture of mine today but a bit nervous about putting it up! I have serious serious overhang there.. What makes it worse is that I had an overhang there already before I was even pregnant.. I have no idea how the hell I'm going to get rid of it. Hubby seems to think it will with exercise.. I say pigs might fly!

i'm gona try and post one from tapatalk in a min! its been 11 months since i had E, but there is only 12 months between them! abd the pics bad cos i dont have a mirror yet lol!

c1238407-7798-67da.jpg

c1238410-77c1-0ff5.jpg

Appologies to any of you whose eyes bled or screens cracked!

nothing wrong with your tum hunni!! mine is covered in strech marks i have a pic on my iphone at 5 days after birth i shall pop it on in a bit i did pop it on another post somewhere as well :) x x

oh god, here we go!

No new stretchmarks thankfully!

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    352.5 KB · Views: 14
When I get chance, I'll pop on pics of my preggo belly and stretchies for comparison!

wooohoo! well done for posting girls, emma & alice theres nothing wrong with your tummys!! we did it all for our gorgeous babies :love: remember i've had mine both in the space of 20 months alice :roll:

This is after baby number three my eldest just tuned three sept 11th my son was just two yesterday and my lo chloé is now 9 days old this is a pick of me 5 days after giving birth

Oh and im a size 16-18 lol!! So I don't know what u gals r moaning about lol!!!

5ad17c0b-7f5a-9aab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with vix, we should all be super proud of our bodies as they produced all our beautiful babies. Our stretchmarks are just marks of a mother. Im actually proud of my stretchmarks on my belly :blush: Everyone is looking fab.

I don't think I have the balls to post a picture of mine :oops: I don't even look at my body in the mirror let alone take a picture.. You all look fab girls x

I agree with vix, we should all be super proud of our bodies as they produced all our beautiful babies. Our stretchmarks are just marks of a mother. Im actually proud of my stretchmarks on my belly :blush: Everyone is looking fab.

I agree I'm really proud of my body it's like I produce human beings what's your super power? Haha :lol: love my kids so much! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, you are all very brave! My stretchies are something else, all over my tum and all down my legs! And Yodabo I have the overhang thing too. I might brave a pic tomorrow....maybe.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back