Mummy Tummy thread

Well I was down to my pre-pregnancy weight pretty much as soon as Lizzie was out - all my weight gain was baby/placenta etc so I was quite lucky. Just need to tone up a bit now! I am really impressed at how well my tattoo has coped, just wish I hadn't gone overdue as I didn't have any stretchmarks at all on my due date :shakehead: Hoping all the dark skin around my bellybutton piercing will hide away once everything's shrunk down too :)

You look great !! and loving the tatoo too, nice to see one that's not a tiny little hidden one

Ok C'est moi 6 weeks after. I know I know.. im hiding the stretch marks LOL but as of yesterday.. im back to pre preg weight YAY!

Attachments

• 6 Weeks After.jpg
    6 Weeks After.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 10
Ladies I have just found this thread and it is so encouraging to see how slim you all look so quickly after giving birth - I'm very impressed! I had no concept of what people look like post baby and I'm feeling much happier about what I might look like now! Well done girls xxx

Ah man you all look great! I however look like a beached whale :(
The weird thing is I really liked my body shape a couple of days after giving birth but now I look vile, I was skinnier after giving birth than I am now and it's not like I've been stuffing my face! V weird x

Ah man you all look great! I however look like a beached whale :(
The weird thing is I really liked my body shape a couple of days after giving birth but now I look vile, I was skinnier after giving birth than I am now and it's not like I've been stuffing my face! V weird x

Same here! right after the section it just felt like skin.. now its "filling out" nuu!!!

I don't know if I can brave this thread :lol: I don't even brave the mirror!

It's because all the organs drop back into place after birth from Being stuffed up x

It's because all the organs drop back into place after birth from Being stuffed up x

Well that's just bloody selfish of our organs!!
I will be brave tomorrow and post a pic... Maybe!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back