Mummy Tummy thread

vixforever

Reaction score
I'm being brave here and showing you my Mummy Tummy I was a size 6/8 before I had Jacob and fell pregnant just before Jacob turned 1 and found out 8 days after his 1st birthday I was expecting again. I've had two kids in under 2 years/ Here are my pictures 10 days after baby 2.

2rngbch.jpg

e5rz2f.jpg

Here's mine from about 2 mins ago lol

5e0a1597-0598-e8cd.jpg

5e0a1597-05a8-9a66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember you did it all for your beautiful Liv, I'm caked in stretch marks but my boys are so worth it xx

I know I try to accept it but I was just used to being so skinny before lol
X

Lol same ! :) I'm wearing size 12 jeggins in that pic, same size I wore whilst preg ! Cant fit into a 10 quite yet lol x

Lol I just buy 12's now makes me feel smaller lol x

Am not going to post a pic (because that would make it real! Lol!) but am v similar to you both except size 14. I was before I was preg too but now I have lovely stretch marks ;)

I'm determined not to get too upset about my figure this time! With Lacey I hated my body after and was always on diets but this time I'm gonna take my time!

This is 4days after giving birth! I look 15weeks pregnant lol

5acfcd1f-690d-3353.jpg

Ill be taking a photo in a bit :) Ive joined the gym and Im determined to get a flat stomach again. Im very similar to you meeah (although slightly wider lol) but stomach wise!

Good luck girls - you can do it, your'll have your old tummys back pretty much in no time

i'll be taking some pics when i go for a shower if i rermember! i'm really paranoid and conscious about my weight now, even tho i'm actually smaller than i was before i had K, just a bit flabbier!

I have terrible stretch marks and mine always look worse as I start to lose weight (like a popped balloon) and I hate the fact I'm only 25 and will never be able to show my belly on the beech again but I wouldn't change a thing cos I have my 3 babies just hate all the witches that never got them lol

My mummy tummy 11 weeks on. Its going to be gone soon, Im determined!

Attachments

• 104_0595.JPG
    104_0595.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 104_0587.JPG
    104_0587.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 17
My tummy is very much the same as yours ... i'm still in size 12's not that there is anything wrong with that size im just used to being a size 8-10 .it's weird because i'm only like 5lb heavy than i was before i got pregnant??????!

:( This thread makes me so sad that I don't look half as good as you all do. I am huge still and very fat on my arms and face nearly 3 years down the line. I do regular exercise and it makes no difference what so ever. I hardly eat any junk food either. I gained 4 stone in pregnancy and haven't lost any of it. I used to be a lovely size 8.

Im 7 lb heavier than pre preg weight and a size 14 at the mo. Im really pleased with my stretch markjs though as some are already starting to fade and I think I got off quite lightly really :)

I was so lucky i have hardly any on my tummy but my legs are something else! I think i missed them with cream when i was pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back