mummy tummy :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
b4 i got pregnant i was about 47kg (7-&-a-half st) and the day b4 i gave birth i was 74kg (11-&-a-half). now i'm down to 57kg (9st) which happened without trying most of it in the first 2 weeks then the last couple of kilos since then. i think its settling now and i swear all the extra weight is on my tummy! my arms legs and face look as thin as b4 but my tummy is so flabby and dimply :puke:

i'v been doing sit-ups for just over a month- i started on 10-a-day which killed me, i thought i'd increase as it got easier. but it hasnt! i can still only do 10 and my tummys not flat :(

how do i get rid of my yucky mummy-tummy?!

Lie flat and do half a sit up so that your stomach muscles are tense and feel just above your belly button to see how wide the gap is.

If its more than 2 finger widths then the muscles are still seperated and from what I've been told, sit ups makes them worse :?

x-kirsty-x said:
Lie flat and do half a sit up so that your stomach muscles are tense and feel just above your belly button to see how wide the gap is.

If its more than 2 finger widths then the muscles are still seperated and from what I've been told, sit ups makes them worse :?

eek! sit-tups make them worse?! :(
but half-sit-ups dont? :)

trixipaws said:
x-kirsty-x said:

eek! sit-tups make them worse?! :(
but half-sit-ups dont? :)

LOL no I meant just do a half sit up to test :lol:

Im gonna see if I can find anything on google now :)

Some people say sit ups separate the muscles more but others say they help :?

Meh, I still do 20 4 times a week and mine seems to getting better so I dont see why not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back