Mummy Tummy thread

so for a bit of comparison, here's my bump with katie and my stretchies when i was having ella! proof that they do fade!

Attachments

• overdue katie.jpg
    overdue katie.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23
  • stretchies bump.jpg
    stretchies bump.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 23
My stretch marks used to be that colour :) why haven't now faded as much as yours??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get any fresh ones last two pregnancies tho they from my daughter three years ago lol!! Xx

I didn't think my stretchers were too bad on my tummy when I was pregnant but that's cause I couldn't see the underside of my bump :rofl: Yours have really faded Alice! Evie I'm so jealous, your tum looks better than mine did before I was up the duffer!

yea they go redder still whilst pregnant! mine do when i just put on a few pounds!

Oh ok I didn't realise they went reder lol! Hopefully they will fade soon then :)

Yea cos I only gained like 2 more this time but they went proper purple again!

wow you are all brave! i got a stone to loose to prepregnancy weight and 2 stones to get back to what i was when i meet demba... i said to him last night i wanna loose a stone na half before valentinesday he said i dont need too cuz he loves me just the way i am! woho, but i wanna be back in size 16 on top i bought a dress yday n it was a size 18.. i might post my pic tomorrow

I totally forgot about this thread! Lol
5ac9a7ad-8644-17cd.jpg

4weeks 3 days post pregnancy

I'm a size 16-18 too xx

4 weeks 5 days after having Seb. Back in 8-10 clothes

d4b78c63-3e8e-9880.jpg

Wow Helen! Your tiny! My tummy's nearly flat but I'm sure my bums grown! It looks huge!

My bum's massive! My tummy bounced right back last time too so I'm ver happy it's returned this time as well.

Im so jealous of all your tums! I hate mine! X

I've started wearing Leo in the hope its shifts a few pounds!

Im so jealous of all your tums! I hate mine! X

I seen you the other day you haven't for a tum on you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member