Post preggo body!

Levi89

Reaction score
Well not meaning to gloat here but I'm rather chuffed that only a few days after I had given birth my tummy went right back down to pre-pregnancy size!! I can fit right back into my size 10's with no hassles and a complete bonus - I have no stretch marks at all!! You really cant tell that I've ever been pregnant never mind it being like two weeks ago I had my daughter! The only thing I hate is that my belly button has stretched and doesnt look like that will return to normal :( I also need to tone my tummy up. But still, guess I'm one of the lucky ones eh?! Xxx

your deffo one of the lucky ones hun haha! tbh with DD once i was home from hospital i tried my pre preggo jeans on and was gobsmacked to find they fit :D needless to say i was rather chuffed, i did however have a few stretch marks but in all honesty they were skin coloured and not really all that noticeable so i think i got away quite lightly, hoping that happens again this time round, no new stretchies just yet anyways :lol:

xx

your deffo one of the lucky ones hun haha! tbh with DD once i was home from hospital i tried my pre preggo jeans on and was gobsmacked to find they fit

Its a great feeling though after 9 months of having a lodger that made me live in joggers or leggings haha! Xxx

My tummy went back to flat quite quickly, but, it has to be said, it's damn soft! And I have a massive gap in my muscles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back