Mummies Running Club :D

Thank you M2a!! I am still having to pinch myself every so often, hasn't quite sunk in. My plan is to keep running but only 5-6 miles and not at a particular pace. So I'm kinda looking forward to that really! Saying that I've only been out once in the past week as I have bern so tired. I have a week off work from Saturday so looking forward to getting out there with all my free time.
I had entered a lovely half marathon for the 13thbJuly but I won't be doing that now. So realistically no more races for me for a while. I will be following your marathon training plan though and looking forward to seeing the new kit you'll be treating yourself to when you've reached your goals :)
Tweety your doing amazing! keep it up xxxx

Went out tonight again, only did about 3k with lots of stopping cause my MIL was tired again.

I know she means well coming out with me, but she is going out for a run before she comes runnin with me and she is knackered. I think I'd rather go on my own, but don't know how to tell her this.

I'm not progressing at the minute and I'm really trying to work on my distances and all the stopping doesn't allow me to do that!

Once I get my distances up I need to work on my timings, I have a fitness test to do and I need to run 1.5miles in under 15 mins - I would like to get it under 13 though! I'm about 1) mins at the moment (when going for a 5k)

Tapatalking!

Hows everyone getting on?

Been out tonight on a soul run, no garmin, just me and the road, think i approx covered just over 7 miles so pretty happy with that, got my next race 3 weeks tomorrow, my first ever evening race, all my other races have been on Sundays x x x

Only managed one run on holiday and I've eaten so much crap today!

Wanted to go out tonight but am shattered, so will have to squeeze a couple in at the weekend

Tapatalking!

At least you got out tweety :)

Im off to club tonight, not sure what group ill be leading, secretly hoping its a distance run group rather than a drill group so i can get a sneaky run in too ;) especially in this rain!!! X x x

I managed a pathetic 3 miles yesterday morning :-( I was so tired as well-I had to stop to walk twice! I haven't had to do that in years! I'll get out tomorrow morning too, am hoping I'll manage more like 5 miles. But I guess I'll have to see how my body feels.
Hope you enjoyed the run club M2A xxx

Atleast your still managing to get out rednursie, thats fab :) remember take it easy and enjoy running without actually training for anything.

Yeah club was good, i lead my normal group which was great because i got a cheeky run in too which was a bonus! Got completely drenched though but i suppose if its not raining, its not training!!

Planning on getting out again tonight, for a short tempo run then Sunday morning for my LSR (even though looking at my plan i can probably lose the L, unless i add a few miles ;) ) x x x

Gutted, wanted to go out tonight but ive had mid cycle bleeding today (really dont know why!) so decided to stay in and keep an eye on things :(

Planning an extra long run on Sunday now x x x

10miles for me today, felt a bit of a struggle the first couple of miles but after that i was ok.

97days eeekk x x x

Haven't been out in a week :shock:

Baby free this evening so going to head out soon

Tapatalking!

Did you have a good run Tweety?

I had a rest night last night, I'm off out with one of my friends tonight, planning on anything above 10k x x x

I wen out and as I was pushed for time (ha planned a longer run) I decided to work on speed rather than distance.

I had previously done 1.5miles in 16 minutes something - last night I did it in 13:35. Pre pregnancy I think my record was 13:12 or simethig so very pleased with that! Think I can do it faster too so feeling very motivated

Planning on getting out tonight for about 4 miles (I know I jump between km and miles dunno why!) need to nip to the shops and get a hat though as its raining!

I had planned on running 5k in total but nature called :lol: and I had to cut it short at about 3.5k

Tapatalking!

Went out tonight for a long run (long for me)

4.29 miles in 49 mins.

Only stopped once (had to nip into world of go to use the loo :blush:) and even managed the last mile which is quite a steep hill

Feeling fab and wish I had more time on my hands to do longer runs but an hour is probably my cut off - so I need to get faster!

Tapatalking!

Fab work Tweety :)

Done a very eventful 7miles tonight with an old running friend, first we seen a big rat thing in the bushes, then i stopped on a toilet break at a pub and the place all of a sudden went pitch black and there was no one else in there and to top it off i stood on a dead rats tail along the canal!! But still managed to do over my target distance so im pretty happy :) x x x

Another 10miles for me tonight :) managed to get to the early group run and then i lead my group later on.
Another fantastic night at club x x

I did 4.5 tonight ... Can't believe how much I've come on in 5/6 weeks! I feel like I could run a 10k in my sleep now!

Need to work on getting faster (I've always been quite slow around 10.5 - 11min mile for a longer run)

Hill session done tonight, really tough and even worse in this heat but done it, now for a nice soak in the bath and relax :) x x x

I've signed up for the Glasgow park run tomorrow - so stopping at one glass of wine! Starts at 9:30am!

It's only 5k but going to do it as fast as I can, aiming for under 30 mins x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back