Mummies Running Club :D

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Mummy2Adam, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Minchin

Minchin Well-Known Member

Hi also! This thread has gone quiet? I've just started running again after none all pregnancy and have some weight to shift and fitness to regain!

2. Rednursie

Rednursie Well-Known Member

Hi Minchin. Good luck with getting back to running! I am on a break right now due to pregnancy but can't wait to get back into it. Realistically (depending on babes arrival of course) it could be April before I start back. Really looking forward to it! xxx

3. Sassysugar

Sassysugar Well-Known Member

Not been on here in ages. I'm missing running too, can't wait to get back into it!! Been looking at races I can enter but thinking I'm jumping ahead and have to let myself recover for a bit after baby.

4. Mummy2Adam

Mummy2Adam Well-Known Member

Im still running :) Not doing as much as I should to be fair but its trying to find the time. Im now doing a course with work and I'm in the process of wedding planning (OH finally official asked me :) ) but trying to atleast get out on 3 runs a week if I can x