Am serious this time! (Losing weight)

Hello Ladies I don't want to steal your thunder but wanted to offer you words of encouragement. I weighed myself 3 weeks after having Jacob and I weighed 12lb 1 :shock: now 6 months later I am 9lb 6 :dance: I breastfed Jacob for 6 months so couldn't diet as strictly as I would have liked, so just had 3 main meals cutting out all snacks and made sure I took Jacob out in his pram once a day!
Good Luck to you all - You can do it!! :D

Xxx

i was determin to join you girls in this thread but seems im sat here chomping on my galaxy i dont think im welcome :(

i want to be slim but i loveeeee food

from next week i will start :shhh:

Well done lindsay, that's inspirational! I put on 3 stone in my pregnancy and have lost over 2, I have 12lbs until I'm at my prepregnancy weight but I think those are going to be the hardest to come off and then Iwant to lose another half a stone!

Dionne I have seen a pic of your slim bod, you have no worries there enjoy your galaxy :wink:

Hey girlies! I lost another 1lb when I weighed myself yesterday :cheer: I'm so pleased that it is coming off finally! I feel a million times better even though it's only 5lb! I'm starting to tone up a bit more and my stretch marks from having Aaron have faded so much :D I even got chatted up by some bloke on the christmas stall in town today haha. I just feel so much more confident! I've been walking on top of my exercise routine so hoping it'll burn a bit more fat. Been eating good even though I did cheat today when I was offered a free chocolate in thorntons hehe. How can you say no to that?

I'm so pleased with how you're doing Skatty! The last bit is the hardest to shift but you're so close now :D

Dionne you don't even need to lose weight! After seeing your pic the other day I cannot believe you had two babies in such a short space of time!

I love looking on here to see how we're all doing and it makes me more motivated to lose more weight yay! Keep going girls :D

my weight is up and down like a yo yo if i dont eat much for a few weeks it can fall off but then it comes back twice as fast!
when i put on weight it only comes on my face and belly.

so tonight i went shopping and got some bits for salads etc.

i feel better in myself when i have eaten healthy i feel fresh...

the first few weeks with out chocolate kills me but then i get used to it.

im going to town tomorrow so i am going to get weighed on the digital scales so i can join you girls and get down to my target

last time i was weighed i was 10st 6lbs
my ideal weight should be 8st 6lb. but i have never been that small. il be happy to be 9st 10lb.

good luck girlys

Well done Strangeness another pound is fantastic :cheer:

Dionne ok if you insist but you still haven't convinced me you need to diet :lol:

Well I now have mastitis and feel really fluey so no exercise for me. I am not eating so much either so hopefully I wont gain any weight. I took a pic of my stomache so I can keep comparing and hopefully see a difference as time goes on!

I actually got DH to take 3 pics - my tum, from the side and the back view, I have these horrible bulges under my bra :(

I have those too skatty :lol: They do reduce quite fast though so don't worry :D

Hi Girls, hope you are all doing well! I look forward to hearing how this week has been Strangeness :hug:

I am so happy! I have lost another inch off my waist this week! I have been on an elimination diet the last couple of days as leorah has a facial rash, eczema and terrible wind that doesn't improve with infacol. I am basically eating chicken, salmon, rice, potatoes and rice milk!! No dairy! It is hell so I better at least lose weight. I have to say its so worth it as the improvement in leorah already has been amazing. I can start reintroducing foods soon so it wont be so boring but as I think its a dairy protein sensitivity there will be no chocolate!! Not even at Xmas :(

let us know how you are all getting on :D

If it is diary protein you are OK with dark chocolate aren't you? I know it is not as nice (IMO obviously, I know some people prefer it) but it is better than nothing I would have though?

Perhaps when I start reintroducing fods I can have some dark chocolate then, I love all chocolate :lol:

Good to hear you lost another inch skatty!

Well weighed myself on monday and lost another 2lb so have lost half a stone in 3 weeks which I am really chuffed about! I really thought I hadn't lost any weight last week but 2lb is brill! I feel so much better in myself and it feels like I am getting somewhere finally! :cheer:

Strangeness half a stone is brilliant, well done :cheer:

Have you treated yourself? You deserve to have a treat, not necessarily a foody one!

Well I had better lose weight as I on an elimination diet because I realised poor Leorah's stomach problems were linked to what I eat. I eat one meal a day consisting of some of the following chicken, salmon, plain rice, boiled potatoes, sweet potaoes and courgettes and then have two bowls of rice crispies with rice milk. For snacks I can only have rice cakes. I can start to reintroduce some food s soon so I will first introduce carrots, sunflower oil and oats as these are not usually allergenic. I am not allowed to do much exercise but to be honest I am absolutely knackered anyway! Can't wait to be able to eat oats, rice crispies are like eating thin air :lol:

How much weight do you have to lose to get to target? From my clothes I seem to be more or less back to how I was before I got pregnant but my waist is still 4" wider!!! I don't think I'll ever get my shape back again. I want to lose more weight as I felt overweight when I got pregnant so I'm going to be sticking around a lot longer :)

Haven't treated myself yet but I'm going out with the girls tomorrow night so I'll count that as my treat with all the fattening drinks I'll be having :lol:

I want to lose 3 stone so only 2 and a half to go! I'm actually thinner than I was pre pregnancy which has made me so happy. I've always been a size 16 so I wanted to go down a few dress sizes. I'm down to a 14 now :cheer: My friend even commented that I look thinner than before having Aaron so it's working :D

Skatty you're doing brilliantly hun! Considering it's only been a little while since your baby as well. All that good food will help to lose some more weight though but I bet you'll be sick of it soon! I wish I could only eat that but I love food so much :lol:

YIPIDEE DOO DAH!!! I have lost 7lb in the last 3 weeks :cheer:

Well done Strangeness you are doing so well! Are you going to be good over Xmas? I have no choice really as my elimination diet has a milk and soya protein sensitivity. I basically can't eat hardly anything from a packet :( My Mum is bringing me Green and Blacks dark chocolate over when she gets here on Friday as I am allowed that. I am surprised I have lost so much weight because I have been eating loads of ready salted crisps to make up for the fact my diet is so boring! You wouldn't believe the things that have milk and soy in them but its so worth it when Leorah smiles at me. I went to a 2nd birthday party today and there were loads of cakes and sweets which I love! I looked at the little girl and thought its so worth going without now if it means Leorah will be able to eat cake on her birthday or an icecream on a sunny day when she's 2. Also I had loads of compliments on my weight loss and someone I never met before said she couldn't believe I have a young baby, that tasted better than any cake :D

Keep up the good work, you are doing brilliantly! I must say I don't think I'd be doing as well as I am if it wasn't for Leorah's sake so you must have great willpower :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back