I suck.

Melanie

Reaction score
Ok this is my problem. I am a lazy cow. I have no motivation.

I know i need to lose weight. I need to get fit. I need to tone up. I need to quit smoking again.

I have these great ideas and start off strong but i never follow them through.
I quit smoking again at new year and was doing fine until Glyn came to stay with me and then it all went to shit.
I bought some slimfast and hacked it for a day and a half before i gave in.
I have my wii fit there and i really enjoy it but i rarely get it out because once Thea has gone to bed i just cant be bothered.
I eat crap. I make healthy things for Thea but i rarely bother for myself.
Seriously i suck.
Help me get motivated please. Im in tears everyday and i know that i need to be the one to start something and stick to it but i just dont know how to get going.

First of all you don't suck and you are not a loser :hug: :hug: :hug:

You have given up smoking before, you can do it again! You've just had a set back, that's all. Don't give up, giving up.
All you need to do now is choose a day to quit again. For example, say Monday. A new week, a new start :cheer:

Don't bother with slim fast hun. Stock up on lots of fresh fruit and veggies, some fish and lean meats. Not only will you start to lose weight but you will feel so much more energised. It will give you that extra oomph you need. Start small if you need too, have a large fruit salad and natural yoghurt for your breakfast instead of what you normally have.

Could you go on your wi-fit when Thea is up? I go on mine when Dan has his breakfast. He watches me and laughs! He does all the counting with me too and the 'ready go's!' When he finished eating I get him down and he does the running me with! Admittedly he sometimes gets in the way! But he's having fun and I'm getting fit.
Or have you a zoomania/soft play near you. A couple of hours running round one those really burns the calories!

Start small hun, if you look at the big picture it can feel really daunting
Also write a list of all the good things about you, reasons why you DON'T suck! Its hard to feel positive when you focus on the negative :hug:

Good luck hun :hug: you can do it :D

Melanie said:
Ok this is my problem. I am a lazy cow. I have no motivation.

I know i need to lose weight. I need to get fit. I need to tone up. I need to quit smoking again.

I have these great ideas and start off strong but i never follow them through.
I quit smoking again at new year and was doing fine until Glyn came to stay with me and then it all went to sh*t.
I bought some slimfast and hacked it for a day and a half before i gave in.
I have my wii fit there and i really enjoy it but i rarely get it out because once Thea has gone to bed i just cant be bothered.
I eat crap. I make healthy things for Thea but i rarely bother for myself.
Seriously i suck.
Help me get motivated please. Im in tears everyday and i know that i need to be the one to start something and stick to it but i just dont know how to get going.

I could have written that except for the smoking and slimfast. Oh and that I don't know Gly and haven't got a wii :) but it's the same for me. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back