MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

Thanks for the info hun. I got all teary reading it for some reason! :blush: x x

I'm looking forward to getting to the bottom of things, and closer to having our little bubba! :yay:

x x

maybe thats why you get positive opks a lot....cos if you are not actually ovulating, your body with keep trying and so you will get multiple surges..xx

Yup, that's exactly what I told hubby. It would be a reason why my cycles are so long as well. :( x x

Another day, still no sign of AF. All the discharge has buggered off... Sat twiddling my thumbs!! :rolleyes: x x

Stay positive Hun :) im sending lots of :dust: this will happen for u xx

Thanks Apple. x x

Still no AF, no more discharge and used my last FR a couple of nights ago. I don't know if I see anything, when I did the test I swore I could but hubby couldn't so must have been my eyes. :(

I do have piccies but wondering if it's worth putting them on here. :(

x x

Put em up hun we wil have a look...I have a definately positive and my other half still couldnt see it lmao :) think the girly eye is more trained to spot these things!!

You may find if youve still got no AF today and that something may turn up on a frer?? xx

I used my last FR so have no more tests, only got 2 cheapies left as well. :(

Just sorting piccies, there's LOADS. x x

Here are piccies of my last FR and of a Morrisons own brand test.... x x

Attachments

• FR.jpg
    FR.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
  • fr2.jpg
    fr2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 26
  • morrisonsown.jpg
    morrisonsown.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 27
Cheapies... Left one is when they were nearly dry, the ones on the right are taken after I'd dunked.. x x

Attachments

• cheapiescd50.jpg
    cheapiescd50.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 25
  • testsdrying.jpg
    testsdrying.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
On the cheapie? I'm not convinced, I don't think it looks quite right? I've inverted my FR pic though. x x

Attachments

• frinvert.jpg
    frinvert.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 24
on the pics with the opk and hpt. I really hope you get your bfp hun. i was plagued with pink lines on the cheapies it was so disappointingly when nothing came of it. fingers crossed for you xxxx

Thanks hun. I'm not overly convinced though. :( . Feel so deflated!! x x

Last edited:
Hey hun, sorry cant see anything on the pics, did you chat to hubby about doctors? what did he say?

Hope you are ok :hugs:

Yeah I did, have explained a bit better in my thread in LTTC but basically he agreed to support me even though he doesn't want to go down that road due to previous experiences. I feel bad cos I did pester him a bit but it's really important to me, especially now as well. But we can't do anything til the end of August which I feel ok about because that gives us time to see what happens with this cycle and who knows? We might not need to go. Hoping we don't but I feel really, really rubbish about this cycle and I just don't know what to do anymore. :cry:

x x

Glad you have set a time to go and you are happy with it. not sure about this cycle, do you still have spotting?

No, it stopped about 2-3 days ago. Although I had some yellowish type cm when I went to the loo earlier but aside from that, nothing. :think: x x

I just keep questioning if I ovulated or not. :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back