Has my Agnus Castus helped already? (OPK pics)

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just a quick one, need some expert eyes on my OPKs!

I have been taking Agnus Castus this cycle for the first time, I've been taking two capsules, twice a day so 1600mg per day. Today is CD14 and I'm wondering whether to stop or keep going.

I have only done two OPKs(!), on CD12 and 13.

I'm going to try and find pics of opks from my previous cycle where I wasn't taking AC and compare my ov tests.

For now, I have these pics...

CD 12
cd12.jpg

CD 13

cd13.jpg

CD 12 was done at around lunchtime and CD 13 was done at about 8pm with forced pee!

I'm going to do another OPK today and see what it's like. Hopefully we've nailed it as we BDed on CD 12 and 13. :yay:

I'm just hesitant about the AC working so quickly and cutting my cycle by so much if it is ovulation! :)

Any opinions?

x x

Hey hun, I would say its close but my opk looked like this yesterday and I'm cd11 and usually get surge on cd13 so I would keep going another few days

I think your surge should be in a couple of days judging by OPKs, good luck!
My OPK looked like this:shock: the cycle i got PG

Last edited:
Thanks Nurse, I was thinking the same thing - to continue for a bit longer. I almost don't want to stop the AC as well! LOL. x x

Thanks Knopk. Will have to jump hubby tomorrow then. ;) xx

Looks good hun! Id keep going for another day or so but seems like it has done the trick!

Thanks hun. :) Have already taken my morning dose of AC, will try and do another OPK, I'm out for the morning and not back til afternoon sometime. Hopefully I can do one though - I'm dying to see whether it's darker or not. :)

x x

Glad your seeing signs of improvement miss j - I would say ovulations is right round the corner!!

:)

Thanks Louize. So chuffed with the AC! I've been feeling twinges and mild cramps for a few days now though so in one sense I'm worried I've missed it but my ov tests seem to suggest it's on its way! I'd be so happy if my cycle was just halved and I ovulated at the right time. :) Bonus if we get pregnant, I desperately want an anniversary BFP! x x

Wow hunny that is a MASSIVE improvement. Go AC! Do you temp as well? That might help pinpoint ov exactly. :dust: for an anniversary bfp!!!

Def look like your about to have a surge hun. Agnus Castus helped me this month from 44day cycle to 32 days so I'm gonna start taking again . fx xx

Thanks girls, did two OPKs yesterday to see if they were lighter, think they are.

Did top one at 9am and bottom at about 4.45pm.

cd14.jpg

Going to keep doing the AC and opks though. I think. :confused:

x x

It looks like my opk this month when I had a positive one (I checked it with a digital one from CD). If you're not sure, buy a digital one and test. Than you will get a smiley face and if you don't you're probably ovulating atm or soon.

Lots of luck hun!

Hey Miss J,

Exciting stuff!

I'd keep going just 2/3 days and see what happens if this is OV then you'll be taking the AC before implantation so it should be cool.

I think if you do OPKs the next couple of days you'll know for sure whether this is it.

Any other OV signs, cramps/ cm etc?

I remember last time I had AC I had OV cramps quite bad.

Xx

Thanks ladies. :hugs: x x

Will try and jump hubby again, missed last night but I was so tired I couldn't stop myself from conking out haha. x x

Maybe - I've done my AC this morning, will do an opk in a min as I need to pee, so can check today's one out. I've had twinges and a bit of EWCM, not loads but we've been BDing so not sure whether its swimmers or EWCM!! :rofl:

Earlier on in my cycle (between CD10 and 12) I had what felt like mild AF cramps and I could have sworn it was the beginning of the witch but I was only just starting a new cycle so I knew it couldn't be. I've also felt some pinching like feelings when I do certain movements. :confused:

Just off to POAS. :)

x x

PMSL!!

Sorry about the delay... just uploading to PB. :) OPK is fainter so unsure if I've surged? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back