MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

oH god I had yellow cm the day before bfp

Last edited:
Good Luck Miss J, really hope this is it for you. xx

Just read through your long thread Miss J - really feel for you, it's a hard old process for you, hang in there, and all good signs this month - I have everything crossed for you to get a bfp X

Thanks everyone. :love: :hugs: x x

Did my digi, of course it was BFN. Why oh why did I let myself think for a second it would be positive! ;)

No more tests now for 2 weeks! But on a good note, I spoke to hubby again yesterday about going to the docs and told him that I can't wait so long and we should go sooner rather than later etc... He seemed to agree but we've not actually phoned the GP! :dohh:

We've got company tonight so I can't discuss it today but I'll try again tomorrow.

Oh, and still NO AF! :strangle:

It's killing me here!!!!

x x

Hey hun just catching up!! it may be shy plus those digi are 25miu??

:dust: xx

Hey everyone, just checking in. :wave:

CD58 today and no AF... super faint line on cheapie, perhaps I ov'ed late after all. We're registering at a different GP and starting the process there - I see no point in going to crappy GP if we're going to change doctor later... Might get them to do a hpt for me while I'm there as well. ;)

x

i am so keeping everything crossed for you chick. would love to read a post on here saying youv actually got a bfp xx

Thanks WH. x

Apple - Hpt but looking at the pics I'm not sure I see it. I defo, defo saw something last night though and it was there straightaway. Or my eyes need testing cos I'm seeing lines all the time ha ha!

x

Here's the pic, not expecting anyone to see anything, I'm going to make an appointment at the new GP's and get them to do an hpt or something.

I did both tests really late last night, around midnight or so.

x

Attachments

• cd57.jpg
    cd57.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 22
I see the antibody strip on your HPT hun, i had a few of the cheapie batches that had really visible antibody strips on them

Sorry to be so negative :hugs:

xx

It's ok Nurse, you're not being negative hun. :hugs:

Am definitely going to wait til I see the GP now. :oooo:

x

Looks very faint :( but i CAN see something :) x
Good luck with doctors sweet
xxxxx

Hi Hun I can def see something really hope it's your bfp! X

Thanks Becki. Hopefully they'll be able to shed some light on this whole thing. :) x

Hi hun, just catching up on the thread, which test are you using? It can be mean evap, hopefully not.

Was the pic taken after they dried?

Lets hope you get a good GP who will refer you, exaggerate if needed be and be firm. Are you planning to test in a couple of days?

Hi Knopk, it's just an ebay cheapie, I found a stowaway test in my cabinet and thought I might as well POAS but when I did, I regretted it and wished I'd waited til morning so I could have used FMU. :dohh:

I took the pic maybe 5 minutes after dunking, they were still wet.

I'm planning on asking for a female GP and asking to have a urine test while I'm there.

Got no more tests now til payday. :(

x x

Aww Miss J,

I really feel for you, I've been there with the constant testing and hoping and it can get so stressful. :hugs:

I'd love to say I can see a line but I don't and taking into account the fact you've had high LH most of the last 50 days or so and the length of your cycles I don't think you have even OV'd.

I'm sorry if I'm being all negative but it worries me that people get your hopes up and you'll be even more upset if the witch comes.

I'm just really glad you're getting sorted with the new docs as you shouldn't have to go through all this, I really hope you get a good one and get sorted.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back