MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

I can understand that :hugs: i guess you wont know till either BFP or tests, i hate all the waiting around when i only have a 28-30 day cycle so cant imagine what it must be like for you :(

:hugs:

It's horrible, either way. :( I just wish I could know. I have one last Morrisons own brand left, it was either that or the Clearblue Advanced test... Kinda wish I'd picked that one but I know they're notorious for evaps. :rolleyes:

I have, however seen a twinpack of CB Digi in Asda for £8.00.... :oooo:

Oh Miss J im so sorry your having such a hard time in limbo at the moment :hug: xxx

Thanks Lou. I'm dying to graduate to Tri1!! :( x x

Considering sneaking off to Asda and snapping up the CB Digi twinpack but.....if I've only got extremely faint lines or whatever... then I'd surely get BFN?? :(

ARGHHHHH!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

x x

Just to add, I've had backache today but only on my left side? Hmm. I don't know whether to feel sad or positive. :slap:

x x

I have only gone and bought the CB digi twin pack.... :oooo:

I'm SCARED!!! :(

Well.. No reason why I can't do it now. I'm absolutely petrified. Would it be ok to do it now, I haven't saved my FMU? x x

Last edited:
I'm guessing if you are anytime past AF being due its ok to do anytime of the day, just dont drink too much before.

At least you get a definate answer hun. xx

That's what I'm scared of... I guess with dye tests, you can at least imagine a line which gives a bit of a fix for a while but with a digi, it's blunt and only one way. It's terrifying. :(

x x

I've had a little cry, I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Think I'm going to put my last digi in the cupboard with my cheapies and leave it there. I feel really, really low at the mo, trying to stay positive but it's hard. :cry:

Am seriously considering just starting the AC again and seeing what happens...Would that be such a bad thing?

x

Oh sweetie I'm sorry! Big :hug:

Have you continued to BD often throughout your cycle? Even after you got a smiley face? X

I'm not sure hun, i guess the AC can only do harm if you are pregnant so maybe it would be ok to take it again? maybe all that spotting was AF trying to start but something hormonal stopping it. hmmm, its all guesses till you see doc hun.

I hate seeing you trying to guess whats going on, i read on another thread a lady saying for PCOS hormone bloods it should be the FSH vs LH ratio that needs to be tested, and that in its self can be a reason for it rather than full blown poly cystic Ovaries, maybe your GP didnt test this last time? maybe they just tested for testosterone? hope you get some answers soon.

xx :hugs:

Thanks Louize. Yeah we have...But not BDed every day lol. x x

I'm not sure hun, i guess the AC can only do harm if you are pregnant so maybe it would be ok to take it again? maybe all that spotting was AF trying to start but something hormonal stopping it. hmmm, its all guesses till you see doc hun.

I hate seeing you trying to guess whats going on, i read on another thread a lady saying for PCOS hormone bloods it should be the FSH vs LH ratio that needs to be tested, and that in its self can be a reason for it rather than full blown poly cystic Ovaries, maybe your GP didnt test this last time? maybe they just tested for testosterone? hope you get some answers soon.

xx :hugs:

Thanks Nurse. It's not that much longer til we see the doc, about 3 weeks I think. Not too bad really. I don't think I'm going to bother thinking how late I am cos all I can think about it whether I really ovulated. :think: So for now, I'm CD51...

xx

Hey Miss J!

Hope you're ok Hun. :hugs:

I do worry about you driving yourself crazy and wondering what if and testing and hoping but if I were you I would consider that just maybe you didn't OV this month, I know you got positive OPKs but I wouldn't say you had a proper surge as they were pretty much positive before your diggi and still appear positive now.

I have a plan if you want some answers before your doc appointment, to confirm PCOS you need to see the ratio if FSH to LH to be greater than 3: 0, we already know you have high LH and there is a test you can do to check your FSH and you can buy it from First Response-

http://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTestInsert.asp

Or what I did yesterday was call my docs and got the receptionist to print out all my blood results, if you did them with your previous doc they can still be accessed, why don't you call and ask for your results if you've already had them?

xx

Last edited:
Thanks Maybe :hugs:. I think I know that I didn't ovulate, I've been apprehensive all through this cycle and I just haven't felt convinced at all.

Where can I buy those tests from FR? How much are they? Do you get more than one test in a box?

Looks good to me. :)

I'm going to just wait til we have our appointment with my GP, we can ask him to pull up my scan results and blood results right there and then and have a look.

All my tests are tucked away in a cupboard, not getting them out again til we have some answers.... Which sounds so far away but it will save me a lot of money!! :rofl:

x x

MissJ, i am really sorry you have to go through this, I have been through the same and I remember feeling powerless because I didnt even know what was going on with my body.
I tried herbal stuff, like AC, it didnt work for me at all. My advice would be not to take AC now, when you go to your GP, they can prescribe you pills to bring on your period so you can do tests.

I hope your husband is ok now with going through tests as it is the only way to know, even if they all come back normal, they will have a plan of action for you.

I know it will probably sound daft but stress can add to your period not showing up as well, try to relax until your appointment and just enjoy time with your husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back