My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

sorry hon just catching up with your thread. So sorry about your BFN and that you're feeling so unwell. At least you'll be able to take as much medication as you need now, hope you start to feel better very soon and know that all us girlies are here to send you get well wishes x x x

Just an update.......

My supervisor has sent me home & am not back until Monday now, was meant to work Saturday & Sunday but couldn't even cope today so 9 days in a row is defo not going to help

The blood test results are at the doctors as well so asked if the doctor could call me back or whether I could make an appointment to go through them but the sh*tty receptionist was like they haven't been looked at yet so give it a few days & call next week & I was like Erm....oh, ok but can they........ & she butted in & said sorry but your have to leave it a few days!!!!!!

My mums popping over to see me tomorrow to keep me company so will see what she says about it

xxxx

ah hun dont ya hate those receptionists that ar enasty for the hell of it pffffffffft. They did it to me with the bloods. Get ur mum to look after u a bit and hopefully u will feel better, lots of fruit n water xxx

Oh Kezza, so sorry you're feeling under the weather.
Hopefully you will hear back from the Docs soon so you know what's going on.
Enjoy plenty of rest and time to yourself x

Woooooo Hoooooooo

First day I've felt good & also got my blood test results girls..........

Everything is normal & :thumbup: & okily dokily :) :) :)

Although been poorly this week, sex drive risen up a hell of a lot so OH gonna get jumped big time when he gets home

Thanks for being there for me girls

xxxxxxxxxxx

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I think was just a mixture of working far too much, not eating a great deal & not resting either & have changed all that the last couple months so lesson greatly learnt

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

xxxxxxxxx

:yay: congratulations hunny :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks M2A :flower:

I'm soooooooo glad everything is ok & least don't need to stop TTC now :)

The relaxed approach here we come

xxx

Goodluck hunny and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yaaaayy!! congratulations kezza, so pleased about your results and really pleased to hear you are feeling better xxx

Thanks positivity :flower:

Just sooooo nice feeling normal again, nose still blocked up & runny but I can cope with that so Saturday & Sunday will be nice & relaxed then fighting fit for work Monday

xxxxx

Oh I'm so pleased for you!!! Yay to results and yay to feeling better!!
You take care of yourself hun - tut to not eating much etc :hug:
Xxx

Awwww thanks sunny :flower:

Yep I deserve a big tut & a :slap: for not eating much, would maybe have a couple of sarnies if that a day

Can safely say I now eat 3 healthy meals a day :)

xxx

Am struggling with major constipation though & my tummy is sooooooo bloated, feeling bloated all over & like a whale!!!!!!

xxx

Sorry that was TMI not TTC related bit thought I'd share, as sharing is caring :)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back