MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

Thanks Knopk. :hugs:

That's exactly how I feel...powerless. I would go to the GP now but I know hubby would rather we get some things out of the way first as he wants to start the process when we've got nothing on our calendar to interfere. That means I have 3 weeks to do whatever I want, but must be TTC free! ;) I've drawn up a healthy eating plan and excersise plan so hopefully I can stick to this for the next three weeks and by the time we see my GP, I'll be a bit fitter/skinnier (I can but dream!) :rolleyes:.

Hubby is really nervous about it, and I can understand why, given what he and previous partner went through. But the good news is that he has had all the tests done and he's come back clear so I'm certain that the problem lies with a hormonal thing/ovulation...But we'll see eh?

Going to be hard not to be involved in any TTC stuff but I'm determined to ignore my body until we see the GP!

x x

Bum. It's actually 4 weeks to go. An extra week to lose some extra pounds! :yay: x

Oh missj I'm so sorry :( maybe you did ovulate and your testing a bit early?
Best bet would be to test in a few days time if AF still hasnt arrived :D x
Good luck with drs hope you get answers you need! xx
Really hope your ok! xx

Thanks Becki. :hugs: How're you hun? Wow, nearly 30 weeks! :yay: x

Feeling slightly crampy at the mo, maybe AF is on her way. :think:

x

Not bad thanks Missj.. oh i know im kinda worrying since LO was born at 31 weeks :/ getting closer!
i hope it isnt AF Hun.... I had cramping aswell..so fingers crossed its Inplantation! :) i hope af stays away.. :( good luck and i shall be checking back now and then to see how thigns are going :)

Aw, hope this one stays in there a bit longer. :) Thanks hun, not really sure what else I can do but just put TTC on hold for the mo because I've not got a clue where I am... x x

The first digital ones I did was bfns, Even though I was pregnant! Fx!

Thanks hun. x x

I've had an idea.. Today and for the past day or two, I've been having mild cramps, today I had some sharp pains across my stomach which hurt. I've also been having lower backache on my left side and earlier this evening I had LOADS of EWCM... TMI but my hand was covered! :blush: Very stretchy etc so looking v. fertile. Anyhoo, I had an inkling that perhaps my CD29 smiley on digi opk was a false alarm due to elevated LH... After all, the line wasn't v. dark either. So... Curiosity yet again got the better of me and I forced myself to POAS. A digi OPK. Which was POSITIVE. Smiley face!! Line was darker than CD29's so could it be that I'm actually OVing now...?? Hence the spotting and cramping....?

I know it could be nothing, just another case of elevated LH but the cramps are noticeable but they're nor crippling like AF pains. All I have is lots of EWCM!!

Or am I clutching at straws? Plus, given my cycle lengths, isn't this a more realistic time to be ovulating than CD29? :think:

Won't be online til Thurs, but needed to log on quickly to share. :blush:

x x

It definitely sounds like ov symptoms, get bd and good luck xxx

Hey Miss J, it's not likely to to OV over CD50, please don't torture your self with another 2WW, does Hubby really understand what you have to go through?

I know he's not keen to get to the docs but he needs to think of you, does he understand that it's more than likely you with an ovulation problem, not him and it's you that has had to put up with the stress of the what if's for a whole year!

It's not your fault he's been through this before, and it's not your fault if there is something wrong.

You're looking at at least a few months of tests before you'll get any treatment so you could be looking at 2012 for a BFP if you don't get the ball rolling, then the bloody thing takes 9 months to arrive lol!

xx

i got my bfp today, im 7 days late and been bfn up til now.

i used clear blue and the plus sign is deff there

tara

Thanks girls. x x

Maybe - He does, but like I've said, we've got things coming up this month and we'll be away for a few days again so we want to get that out of the way and then start at the GP. I said above that I know it could be nothing, just a case of elevated LH but who knows...?

I'm not doing any more opks or hpts now until we've seen the GP. :(

x x

Just wanted to add, still no AF, cramps have gone too. x x

i really have my fingers crossed for you...

my cramps went away and thats why i tested again yesturday as the period like cramps had gone.

i went to dr today and they said to come back for determining appointment, well that was a waste of time.

when are you seeing dr

tara

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you missJ xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Tara - We've got a bit of a busy schedule this month so going to wait til we've got a clear calendar and then go to the GP. Congrats on your BFP. :yay: x

Daisy - Thanks hun. :hugs: x

Hope that's a good sign Hun!! :) :dust: u deserve a lovely sticky bean!! Bet u wana poas?? Xx

Yep.. I do! :rofl: I have one digi left which I'm considering using. I'm prepared more for a BFN anyway so it won't come as a big surprise..LOL.

I had a smiley face again on CD53 (yes, slap me, I tested AGAIN when I said I wouldn't. :slap:) and a positive cheapie opk. Dark, thick line, prob one of the darkest (of mine) I've ever seen, again on CD53. Hmm.

I'm not linking it to pregnancy, I'm not stressing out or anything... I'm actually strangely chilled out! :coffee:

Now... If I use my digi, I'm not buying any more hpts til payday (2 weeks). At least I won't be able to POAS! ;)

x

Edited to add: I won't be online tomorrow so won't be able to post results either...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back