MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

Good luck with the referral hun. Are you charting? I found that charting helped me to determine whether I ovulated or not, but you do have to stick to it. I used to have very long cycles so it can be tiring but at least I knew where I was

Thanks hun. I'm not charting, it was too much stress for me and I couldn't do my BB temp every morning at the right times. I just used cheapie ov tests and then used digi ones to back it up, which was when I got my smiley face. x x

Still no AF, last night I had a dark brown discharge so I thought AF was around the corner, checked later in the evening, thought she was here but it was clear EWCM with red streaks...??? Gaaaaah!!!

x x

Morning MissJ, hope you're ok sweet?

Is there anyway the brown/red/pinky stuff could be AF? Am only saying as if there is a chance it might be, then it might be an idea to start the AC again x

Hi Jen, I'm ok, just feeling really frustrated and a bit down in the dumps. :( I don't think so as the pinky stuff has mostly been there when wiping, same as the brown discharge too. No cramps or anything either. :confused: x x

I think I see something on a IC cheapie... Could be wrong... Just taking piccies, test is still drying.. x x

Sorry it's taking so long, I took LOADS of pics so just sifting through the blurred ones and ones with crappy blue hue! Here's one, inverted it to see if it was easier to spot the line..?

x x

ETA - Bottom pic is an OPK.

Attachments

• 16dpo.jpg
    16dpo.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I was thinking the same as Jenny, and wondering if you have really light periods sometimes.

Hope you're ok hun. I can see one on the OPK but not the HPT. FX

xxx

Last edited:
I have a horrible feeling I didn't ovulate. :cry: x x

Another pic.

Attachments

• 16dpohpt.jpg
    16dpohpt.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 14
  • hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
:hug: oh hun. i think you need to go back to the docs and start demanding some tests. it must be very frustrating. xxxxxxxxx

I spoke about that last night with hubby, he didn't say very much... Think he's feeling the same as me - frustrated and disappointed. :(

Should I start taking my AC again now or should I wait a bit longer? x x

Hun, why do you think you didn't OV? You got smileys on the digi's and positive cheapy OPK's...

It could be a longer luteal phase x

Because you can get positive OPKs and not ovulate. :( I really, really hope this is just a shy BFP. x x

Yeah but you got more than one... you got several, for a couple of days; did it feel like you OV'd?

Its a difficult one because with PCOS your LH levels can be high.
Having a history of long cycles and nearly positive OPKs I know what you mean.

I think you have two choices really:

-Just wait out and see what happens and take AC
-Insist on a referral to an infertility clinic, they will do all the usual and probably give you clomid as a first step

That's what they told me.

You wont know if you have ovulated or not without an ultrasound (and sometimes even with an ultrasound).

I know its very frustrating, I have had horrible cycles like yours with spotting and then no spotting on an off but i did take the risk with progesterone which helped me. It was based on my experience though, I knew progesterone was helping me regulate my cycles and even ovulate.

I think you need to push for that appointment and get all the tests done.

P.S: If you are interested, I can give you a link to my BB charting/cycles (including what happened on progesterone) so you can take a look.

Last edited:
Jen - I had EWCM at the right time, mild cramping etc so yes... I guess I did feel like I was ovulating. I also had spotting around that time.. I think? x x

Knopk - I have texted hubby and said we need to talk r.e. the doctors and he's agreed to talk it over. I really feel that if I want to have peace of mind, I need to go through the tests and make sure there's nothing more sinister going on. I'm sure I have some kind of hormonal problem but I'm no expert so I could, of course be wrong. I suppose I will have the talk with hubby tonight and we'll decide from there what to do. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. :) x x

Jen - I had EWCM at the right time, mild cramping etc so yes... I guess I did feel like I was ovulating. I also had spotting around that time.. I think? x x

Knopk - I have texted hubby and said we need to talk r.e. the doctors and he's agreed to talk it over. I really feel that if I want to have peace of mind, I need to go through the tests and make sure there's nothing more sinister going on. I'm sure I have some kind of hormonal problem but I'm no expert so I could, of course be wrong. I suppose I will have the talk with hubby tonight and we'll decide from there what to do. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. :) x x
I hope you manage to sort it but bear in mind that all your tests can cone back normal. I had extensive tests and there was nothing wrong at all(hard to believe with cycles that are over 90 days, eh).

But you are right, for peace of mind you need to get them done so you know there is nothing else. I know clomid is quite successful with cases like mine but also miracles do happen.

Feel free do drop me a message, I know how frustrating it is and also have experince with the NHS/private system here.

Best of luck with the husband, you definitely need his support if you want to do the tests.

Thanks hun. I do really appreciate it. :hugs: A friend of mine who is a midwife has suggested I ask for Clomid, but obviously my GP can't prescribe that. Can he?? :think: I can't remember. I can't go through it without him, I defo want him to be there. The other thing being that he is older as well, so a few years have passed since his last tests hence why he wants them done again. Maybe that's the best thing, clean slate and new tests done. :) x x

Thanks hun. I do really appreciate it. :hugs: A friend of mine who is a midwife has suggested I ask for Clomid, but obviously my GP can't prescribe that. Can he?? :think: I can't remember. I can't go through it without him, I defo want him to be there. The other thing being that he is older as well, so a few years have passed since his last tests hence why he wants them done again. Maybe that's the best thing, clean slate and new tests done. :) x x
New tests sound like a good idea, in any case infertility clinic will want 2 samples with some time in between them, thats the rule. Its easy for them anyway:roll:

You could ask for Clomid, but you need to rule out everything else first i think ie 21 days bloods (progesterone), HSG to rule out any abnormalites and they also do some STD tests to rule that out.
It sounds like a lot, but it is couple of appointments and then you can try clomid or whatever they think is appropriate.
Keep us posted, I hope your GP cooperates :hugs:

If not, let me know where the practice is:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back