Has my Agnus Castus helped already? (OPK pics)

Yup. Wondering if my surge was CD13? If so, that's bloody quick, I was expecting it to take a while! x x

Last edited:
Could possibly be hun, I'd say it was for sure if disappears completely the next couple of days
xxx

Yeah I'm good thanks hun, just counting down for my holiday as desperately needed now :yay:

How's everything else with you hun? The AC defo seems to be doing wonders for you

xxxx

Lucky you hun! Everything's good here, enjoying redecorating my house and making it feel more like mine, love it. :)

Yep, it does indeed, I'm surprised it's worked so quickly, but so chuffed!! x x

Awwwww that's great news hun, I've got everything crossed that this is your month & it helps make your home even more of a family home

You deserve this so much :friends:

xxxx

Afternoon OPK...

cd15afternoon.jpg

Morning opk (top) and afternoon opk on the bottom.

cd15together.jpg

x x

Hey hun uve defo had ur surge at cd13... so u have OV'd :)) or are now.... maybe have one more just in case??? That AC has worked a treat, ur going to get a BFP this month and hoping to try this AC myself xx

Hey hun, I was only taking AC for 3/4 weeks when I got my bfp.
I took two a day and didn't stop when I ovulated simply cause I didn't know when I ovulated!
Wishing you all the best xxx

Aw, thanks Apple. I unfortunately didn't BD last night either so missed CD14 and 15 but got the days before that, including my surge, so should be ok. :) I defo recommend it - my cycles are usually 60-100+ days! x x

Tiffany - I was going to do the same but the cynic in me wanted to see the AC working so I bought the OPKS. It worked for you though, so am praying it will for me too! Thanks hun. x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back