MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

Here we are...

I can see a line on the hpts, although it could be an evap because it is very faint.

It's still better than no line so fingers crossed :good:

I'm not sure about you using OPKs as an indicator with you normally having crazy lines on them though.

I thought it could be an evap but it was there when the test was still drying. :think: I'll do another tomorrow anyway and if I'm still in limbo, I'll get hubby to pick up a proper test for me - hopefully tomorrow after work. :)

I was very naughty to do an OPK but I needed to see an actual line! ;) I don't feel confused cos I know it's what my OPKs normally look like anyway and I know I can't use them as a makeshift HPT... It was a moment of weakness... :oooo: x x

:poas: lol!

Lots of luck and :dust: xx

Last edited:
Lol thanks Danti. :) xx

Ordered a twin pack of FR! x x

Last edited:
Hiya Miss J!

Welcome back!

Did you enjoy your hol?

I just caught up with this thread and I soooo see a line on all your HPT's! Very very faint but still there!

FX its your BFP and not an evap! xxx

Oh I really hope the line is there in the morning!! Fx xx

I can see faint lines on them, hope you get a good line this morning good luck! xx

Lol Louise!! x x

Little update.. I went to do my test this morning but saw I've had more pinky stuff so I wondered whether I should wait and see if it buggers off or turns into AF.. :( When I wiped it was just pinky, not bright red or AF like. :think:

Any ideas? I've ordered a twin pack of FR which will be here tonight, if AF hits me then obviously I'll just keep the FRs til next cycle.

Soooo confused!! :( x x

Hiya Miss J!

Welcome back!

Did you enjoy your hol?

I just caught up with this thread and I soooo see a line on all your HPT's! Very very faint but still there!

FX its your BFP and not an evap! xxx

Thanks Louize. :D

The break was good, got to spend loads of time with hubby which was fab. :) Thanks hun, I hope so too but this pinky stuff has thrown me a bit. :confused:

x x

Oh no, i've no idea MissJ i guess just wait and see if it turns into AF? i hope it buggers off for you. If it does maybe test with FR when they arrive. xxx

Thanks Nurse. x x

I can still see the line on my cheapie hpt this morning, really hoping it's not an evap. :( x x

FX it's not the bitch and you get your BFP!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back