MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

hey hun, i think i see but i know faint lines can be hard to pick on camera, deffo do a FR tomorrow with FMU and you will have an answer, i have never seen a evap on them.

Good luck. xxx

Can definetly see something Hun, fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP xx

Thanks Nurse, I will keep an eye on this pink stuff and decide from there about doing the FR tomorrow. I've just thought why I could be getting this pinky stuff... Hubby and I BDed last night and I found it quite uncomfortable... I felt like I was swollen down there and it actually hurt a bit to BD but got better as we went on. :think: Maybe it was from that? x x

eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........................................... I cant wait for tomorrow! I shall be logging on bright and early!!! I think I see a line on the lower ones........ but I have given myself lineeye and can now see lines on everything!! xxx

:rofl: My eyes get like that Dani, I think my eyesight is much worse since we started TTC! ;) x x

Oh god... I feel so sick!! It's just come on and I feel like chucking up! :sick: x x

We appreciate the vomit feeling here in ttc! Its a promising feeling!! fingers crossed xxx

PMSL so true! I feel incredibly nauseous as well. When it came on I thought it could be a sign that my cheapies are showing shy BFPs.. ;) I'm praying like mad!! Going to log off for a bit and have a bath, feel ROTTEN!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: x x

I can see something on the left picture .... looking good Miss J :)

Thanks Vicky x x

Still not convinced though - went to the loo after my bath and a little more pinky stuff but with two small red clots. :( Think AF is on her way. :cry:

x x

I'm really confused girls. :(

Part of me wants to just think that it's AF on the way and get used to the idea but then, I don't have any cramps or usual AF signs, plus my super faint lines on the hpts. :confused:

I'll have to wait and see what happens in the morning before deciding on whether to use my FR.

:cry: :cry:

x x

Hey Miss J,

My FRER was weird and faint compared to my cheapie, maybe try a diggi if you're unsure, remember you sometimes have spotting at different times of the month so it could well be IB or AF or you never know it might be nothing or BD like you say.

xx

That's true, thanks Maybe. Had it just been pinky, I wouldn't be too bothered but the fact there was a couple of red bits... Just surprised me. Hopefully it's just some implantation, but I thought 13DPO was too late? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back