MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

:oooo: Aw thanks girls. I really appreciate it, sorry I'm a miserable cow lol! :blush: x x

No need to apologise for anything at all hun, we know how much you want & deserve this & we are all here for you :hugs: :friends: :hugs:
xxxxxx

Yep I second that xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Aw. Thanks Kezza and Daisy, that's so lovely. :blush: I still have my OPKs but I don't want to pee on one and confuse myself... :think: x x

Last edited:
I got m first pregnancy positive on an opk!! i kept getting negatives on hpt so thought I'd try an opk to see if that would comeup and it did, did a hpt straight afar and it was a negative!! Three days layer I got that BFP!!! So don't give up xx

Glad you had a good time hun, sorry about the BFN, maybe its a little early yet, dont lose hope :)

Thanks girls. x x

I'm 12DPO which means my spotting was from 8-9DPO...I'm really hoping it was implantation, but not going to pin my hopes on it. Just going to :pray: for my BFP, I hope I can join the bumper BFP list! x x

HPT 12DPO.. Anyone see anything? x x

Attachments

• 12DPOagain.jpg
    12DPOagain.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 47
  • hpt12.jpg
    hpt12.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 43
I can't see anything sorry :( but I'm useless at line spotting...

You're not out till the witch gets you! Still have everything crossed for you MissJ! :dust: xx

I think I see a very faint line!! Fx that it is good news Hun xx

Amy - I see something extremely faint, not feeling convinced though, I'd rather do a brand before getting excited... I might have to ask hubby to pick a test up for me, but if I do, it won't be til after 14DPO.. x x

Danti - That's ok hun, I didn't think anyone would be able to see anything lol! I'm ok about it, am only 12dpo so not out yet, as you say. :) x x

Kanga - Thanks hun! Hope so! x x

I see it on the 1st one Miss J!

I have had evaps on cheapies, my best way to describe how I knew when it was the real deal was when it came up straight away, even on my first one that looks really faint now.

FX for you Hun, I have a good feeling!

xx

Thanks Maybe! :D I won't get excited til I do a proper test though. :oooo:

I was sure I saw something on it when it was drying but it wasn't as clear til it dried out a bit. I'll do another at 14DPO but will also try and get a brand as well. :) x x

Last edited:
I can! I can! That looks like my first ever BFP!

Do FMU tomorrow!!! x

Ah thanks girls. I did it again... :oooo: I gave in and did an OPK. :slap: It's a nice colour, not quite positive but dark! :) Pics to follow as soon as they're uploaded. x x

Oh forgot to add, have been feeling mild cramping and slight backache today as well, really hope it's not the witch! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back