Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

deffo see a line hun, take a break till tomorrow! we will all be thread stalking in the morning.

I'm off to take out some rage by scrubing my bathroom, PF has pissed me off today, or maybe its the hormones :(

I snapped at poor hubby on the phone earlier because some idiot at halfords couldnt fit a light bulb to my car :( grrr

Last edited:
Post me a piccy Kred! :)

Nurse, I'm actually going to have a break from it all tomorrow, Hubby's just ordered me my new car, which is meant to be my Mummy car, I cried, it comes out in September in a 5 door, and I don't even need a 5 door yet!

Why has PF pissed you off Hun, are you ok?

xx

Don't let it get to you Nurse :hug:

I think a day free from PF sounds like a great idea for both of you :)

But if i take a day off too and find i've missed an update i'm going to sulk! :whistle:

Ye i'm ok hun, i think i'm easily irritated today. Think i will stick to the TTC threads :)

Good idea about the break, aww i hope by the time your new car comes you can be on the way to filling it.

I really need a 5 door car, well hopefully :) ours is only 3 door and very annoying as things have started to go wrong with it, and everything that seems to go wrong every car garage says you have to take it to a dealership to get parts or fix. always costs a small fortune. maybe i will nag hubby about a new one :) what kind of car are you getting?

Thanks louise i'm not normally so easily irritated, flipping hormones :)

I see a line maybe!!! Exciting stuff xxx

Nurse - dont let people wind you up hun :hugs: xxx

Lines are lines ignore the cheapo ones Hun and stick to the others that gave you lines. Fx! Xxx

I really hope this is it for you maybe. You deserve your BFP so much. Keeping everything crossed. Xxxx

Nurse - its easy to get wound up when some people are so aggressive with their opinions! :hug: don't let it get to you xxx although i know how you feel!

xx

Jeeeeeeez Maybe....how do you finsd time for life with all this going on ;) i have my fingers and toes crossed for you. When is AF due? xxx

Yeah Girls just give yourselves a break, sorry "Diet Coke break!' ;-)

Thanks for all your lovely messages, I'll post if I test tomorrow.

Thanks for the pic Kred, fx for a BFP tomorrow.

See you all soon! :)

xx

Lol. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! xx

You rock maybe & so do you nurse & cosmic, your strong woman who stand their own ground, I need lessons as I think you are all great
xxxxx

Maybe I'm can't believe I've missed all your line spotting, I took a couple days break from the forum, like you I was getting a bit stressed. I def see lines in your pic and I have all my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck

I'm official stalking you now!!

:dust: :dust:

just to put your mind at rest..i got bfn on fr at 9dpo....but digi came up pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back