Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Maybe
Really sorry to hear you had a chemical pregnancy last month. Lander had this too recently.

Xxx

Not sure if it was more than chemical tbh, I've had clots in my bleeding and it was 5 days after a 'Pregnant 1-2' on CB Digital. Who knows.

Good luck Maybe :)

Lxx

Best wishes, Maybe. I'll look forward to seeing some good news from you on here xx

Aw Lander sorry to hear that... Really hope you're ok x
Good luck maybe, hope to see you soon with good news xxxxx

Hi Girls,

I'm back, I'm a bit lost without your advice today. :)

I banned HPTs today and decided to do an OPK, I got a near positive result, I only normally get very faint negatives.

Usually when I've tested at this time in my cycle (11dpo) I get a completely negative OPK.

I'm all confused again.....:wall2:

I've got 2 FRERs left, I'll do one Sat and one Sun.

What do you think of my OPK??

xx

Attachments

• C14 11dpo OPK.jpg
    C14 11dpo OPK.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 31
OPK looking good hun, i got a decent line on opk at 10DPO but as you say near positive.

Good luck with sat testing! will be logging on first thing for your result, you have great will power to hold out :)

11dpo was good line :)

sending u my positive vibes hun

ill be looking out for u sat morning xx

Hey Nurse!

It's definitely not normal for me, I'm thinking it could be down to the progesterone, but you never know? :)

Have you ever tested at that time on a previous cycle, was it unusual for you?

xx

That opk looks very much like mine did the day before i got my bfp really hope this is it for you xx

The fact that you have a good line when usually you dont have any at this point in your cycle is good news hun.

I read somewhere that OPK's can detect pregnancy before HPT's

Keeping everything crossed for you sweetie I want this so badly for you xxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Nurse!

It's definitely not normal for me, I'm thinking it could be down to the progesterone, but you never know? :)

Have you ever tested at that time on a previous cycle, was it unusual for you?

xx

Yes i have tested before AF and got no line at all on OPK, i wouldnt think the progesterone would do anything as OPK's only pick up HCG and LH

Fingers crossed hun. xxx

Arrghhh Thanks Girls!

Apple, have you done any OPKs? Testing is tomorrow right, I have a good feeling for you!

Pos, I don't Hun, I have the readers no sticks though, I don't quite think it's smiley quality but it's certainly close (speaking from far too many months experience lol!).

ZMD, did you post any piccy's here?

Vic, thanks Hun same to you too. I've read you can get them when PG and also before AF, which is more true I don't know?

xx

Well if u don't normally get these sort of lines at this stage it's looking good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back