Dani's 2ww

Congrats tink ob blood results :dance:

Good luck ladies I'm stalking your asses!!! Any more symptoms? Xx

My nails have got really strong and long! Is that a symptom. xx

still no symptoms for me...just feel my average normal self...makes a change lol xx

Yay! Tinks thats awesome! I like good news!!!! woop woop! Not sure about the nail thing????? we can ount anything as a symptom... I slept last night... its a symptom!!!!! Nothin new for me! boobs still killing me. They are hot to the touch and appear biggers and are deffo heavier and uncomfy!!!!!!! xxx

actually...i just remembered and didnt think much of it yesterday but when i wiped i had the tiniest fleck of blood on the tissue, if i hadnt been looking for anything i wouldnt have spotted it it was that small...dunno what that might be but i've had nothing since although a day or 2 before that i had some cm throughout the day! am i officially becoming a symptom spotter haha!

actually...i just remembered and didnt think much of it yesterday but when i wiped i had the tiniest fleck of blood on the tissue, if i hadnt been looking for anything i wouldnt have spotted it it was that small...dunno what that might be but i've had nothing since although a day or 2 before that i had some cm throughout the day! am i officially becoming a symptom spotter haha!

yes I kep checking tissue too deedee! Cant help it!!
No spotting of any pink etc so I take it thats a good sign, sometimes I get it a few days b4 shes due.
I just feel a bit poo and a bit blurghh , like I just know Im not! So hope im wrong.
Dont reallly have any symptoms at all.

I think the nail thing was me having a joke!! My nails did get stronger my last pg with my son but only near the end, prob cos of the vits I was taking and thats prob why they are better now!!

Dani - I am really having to resit the urge to poas at the mo!!!!! help!!! urrggghhhh!!!!

xxxx

i cant help check the tissue either, everytime i go to the loo lol! fingers crossed u are wrong and u get the bfp u deserve this time around :) i dont have any symptoms what so ever...not one tiny little minute thing so no wonder i'm not hard on the symptom spotting this month :) xx

I am no help! I have just been to tesco and bought a digi stick!!!! I am a crap lline spotter!!!!!! I had sore boobs with my LO so maybe it is a good sign for me and maybe the nails r a good one for yu! xxxxx

I am no help! I have just been to tesco and bought a digi stick!!!! I am a crap lline spotter!!!!!! I had sore boobs with my LO so maybe it is a good sign for me and maybe the nails r a good one for yu! xxxxx

So your still holding out til the morning then?

I have still resisted!!!!!!!! xx

i cant help check the tissue either, everytime i go to the loo lol! fingers crossed u are wrong and u get the bfp u deserve this time around :) i dont have any symptoms what so ever...not one tiny little minute thing so no wonder i'm not hard on the symptom spotting this month :) xx

Thanks deedee yes hope so too!! And you! And everyone on here!! We all well deserve that BFP!!! xxxx

I am holding out............. for now!!!! Glad u r too!! I'm sure it will a bfn anyway as not due till monday and I will pee on a cheapie tomorrow as think too soon for a digi! mwah x

Up bright and early this morning!!
Just couldn't wait to pee on that stick and it seems for good reason!!
I have a very faint second line so not going to get too excited yet but think its a good sign!!!!!!!!

What did you get Dani , please, please have he same as me!!!! xxxxxx

Thats soooo exciting Corrinne! Im 11dpo today and maybe too have a very faint second line. This very faint second line made me do a digi.......... which said not pregnant (tesco digi) but when pulled the cartridge out it had two lines (blue). So I am confused!!!! Shall we make a test again on sunday bond?? xxxxx

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! This is awesome can you load piccies?? I so want you ladies to get your bfp this month :-D xxxxx

OMG OMG Dani!!! Yay!!
Thats brill news!!!
If there was a line there has to be some HCG thats my theory!!!

Ok cool Sunday re test!!!!

I ant Sue - im rubbish with cameras and uploading stuff.

But hOOORAHH!!! Good news !!! xxxxxxxxxxx

What do u think about the digi one??? Deffo two blue lines when ejected the cartrideg and what I think is so very faint on cheop 3 for a pound test!!! I am just charging my camera - as soonas i can i shall take some phones and see what i can do with them xxxxx

I don't know about the cb digi lines I don't know if it works the same?? Fingers crossed for you and corrine is right if there is a line there's hcg :) xx

I dont know about the digi Dani - but I think it is all looking really good!
Away at a mates tonight straight from work tonight so wont be able to log in til tom eve!!
Hope there is lots to catch up on.
DUST!! xxxxx

wow sounding promising ladies :) got everything crossed that this is your bfp's :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back