deedee's pointless 2ww

deedee84

Reaction score
well...back here again i think i'm 3dpo although i'm unsure could be longer (i dont use ov kits) anyways...i say pointless 2ww as due to my whole family picking up a nasty sickness bug :sick: bding has almost been non existent, in fact last saturday was the last time so unless i ov'd earlier than expected i dont think i will catch the egg!

The strange thing is this time last month i felt awful...sick, dizzy, sore boobs, all the regular symptoms of pregnancy so i thought i might have done it but then the witch turned up although not for as long as usual...3 days i think! seems strange feeling sick again a month later but i know this is a bug this time and besides as of yet no other symptoms, tummy feels a little more harder than usual but then i have lost 5lbs because of this sickness bug so that might be why...ah well...may as well be here i am in my 2ww regardless even if nothing happens again lol!

:dust: baby dust to everyone xxx

Positive thinking huni. There is always next month.
Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

:dust:

thnx hun...i'm not getting devo'd about it, i'm more of a "it'll happen when it happens" kinda girl lol, got a holiday booked for october so if it doesnt happen before then so be it, least i can have lots of lovely cocktails :D i think i'm more peeved at the fact that i havent even been able to try (hardly) like a wasted month if u get me...i'm just grateful for having one daughter at least (even though shes going through an extremely naughty phase grrrr lol) another would be fab but i'm not going to stress too much about it :D positivity is the key hee hee! xx

Exactly. If its meant to happen it will happen. I know what you mean about the wasted month though. My OH went away for a week and it was booked like a year in advance, just happened to fall on the time i was ovulating. I cursed him so much that week lol.
And ooohhh wish i was going away. going anywhere nice?

its annoying isnt it, i knew when i was ovulating but didnt tell OH as he finds it a bit of a chore otherwise, then 2 days before ov sickness bug, then on the last possible day that would of still been ok to bd i felt a little better but OH had the bug grrr lol. were going to Majorca for the week, the weather may not be great that time of year but least our daughter can have her 1st holiday abroad while shes still young and not been plagued by a younger sibling hee hee! its more for her tbh but i will enjoy gettin away for a week, its been a while, i was 5mnth preg with my daughter last time i went on holiday, be my luck it happens same again hee hee but i dont mind :) xx

Can't decide which way you fancy this going this month, fingers crossed for a BFP, or a lovely holiday hun , but even with a enlarging middle you would still enjoy your hols I think X

Last edited:
Can't decide which way you fancy this going this month, fingers crossed for a BFP, or a lovely holiday hun , but even with a enlarging middle you would still enjoy your hols I think X

haha no i cant altho i think a BFP and a holiday would be fab together, done it before i'll do it again, altho i probably wont look so much like a beached whale this time if it does happen before October lol xx

still feeling sick but thats not symptom spotting...thats just this damn bug still annoying me lol...so on the preg front nothing to report unfortunately, at least i dont have the sore boobs, dizzyness etc etc etc like i did this time last mnth!

good luck deedee, theres always next month if you dont catch this mon th. xxxx

my thoughts exactly corrine...at least i'm not been a mad symptom spotter and POAS addict...i think as i'm not expecting it to happen this month i'm not fretting over everything which is nice for a change :) xx

Good Luck deedee, my 2ww has been messed up to so i know how u feel on that one. Hope u get ur :bfp: soon like u said that and a hol would be great as i also have a hol book in oct :)

Last edited:
Good Luck deedee, my 2ww has been messed up to so i know how u feel on that one. Hope u get ur :bfp: soon like u said that and a hol would be great as i also have a hol book in oct :)

haha were so in the same boat its unreal lmao...hurray to holidays hey :D hope u also get ur bfp soon too hun...keeping everything crossed! x

ohhhh Deedee! I want you to have a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh I love exclamation marks! xxxx

i want one too like now grr!!!!!!!! i like exclamation marks too :D hee hee! xx

I want one yesterday!!! BFP thats is!! Grrrrrr grrrr grrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fingers tightly crossed for u hun :D lol xxx

nothing to report again ladies lol...altho i had a brain wave while trying to go to sleep last night...the witch came early last time which gave me a 26 day cycle and when i was on the pill i also had 26 day cycles sooooo...i'm thinkin i've calculated all wrong and if my cycles are 26 and not 28 that would ov meant i would have ov'd on the sunday and not the tuesday when i thought i should which is a good thing as we bded on the saturday so i'm feeling a little more positive now! no symptoms this month tho but that doesnt bother me :)

:yay: i will keep my fx that that is the case! Lots and lots of :dust:

thank you hunni...i'm keeping everything crossed too...after all, i dont mind drinkin pop on holiday hahaha! x

10dpo and nothing to report, although yesterday when i wiped i had the tiniest spot of blood on the tissue and nothing since, no cramps, no sore boobs no nothing! i havent had the urge to POAS either yet so hopefully it wont be too harsh waiting until monday when the wicked witch is due to appear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back