Dani's 2ww

good luck ladies...hope u get ur well deserved BFP's lots of baby dust to you all :dust: xx

so on thursday Corrinne you shall be12dpo and I will be 11!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH so so so excited!! IM sure there must be more 2ww to jump on the test date! come on fellow 2ww!! POAS on Thursday!!! xxxxx

Yes come on!! join in!! ha ha!!

p.s feel like im get af cramps today, boo!!!

xx

Boooo hisss boooooo !Frick off witchy!!!!! WE DONT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thats the witch not you Corrinne [ we like you]) xxx

Ahhhhh thanks Dani we like you too!!

Yeah frick off witch!!
Well shes not here yet - and stay that way - you big nose, walt face, pointy hat cow! And stay away for about 9 months!!!!!!

lets see what the next cple of days bring - she was early last month - so sit and wait????

Any more symptoms Dani?

No one is joining us are they? xxxx

i'd join if i could corrine haha unfortunately i'm only 6dpo minimum :( and my 2ww is pointless lol but good luck anyways girlies xx

Im only 8 deedee!!!! see ur 2week waiting with us! u can poacs! pee on a cheapo stick when ur 9dpo!!!!! we miss you in here!!! I must confess I almost poas tonight! resisted tho!!! Just sore boobs! damn tey hurt! How bout u darling ?xx

i could be 8dpo...had some sharp pains on the sunday just over a week ago but like i said with me havin the diarrhoea and sickness i was too sure if it was ov or not, if it was thats good as we bded on the sat so ya never know! i havent had the urge t POAS just yet but i think thats cos am thinkin i havent done it this mnth! had no symptoms tho which is fine as when i had em all last mnth it was a bfn anyways so thats fine, never had any symptoms with my 1st preg anyway :) so yes guess i am 2wwing with ya and i shall just have to see what the mnth brings :) xx

Hi ladies hope I am not gatecrashing ur thread. i am 11 dpo and witch is due thurs so I could join u but was trying to hold out til sun. It's tempting to buy some cheapies and join u xx :dust:

Yay!!! Tinks ur with us!!! Woop woop!!!! Test on thurs is the fricking withch hasn't arrived and I hope the bitch flies past u on her evil broom and bypasses us all!!!! Fingers crossed for some bfp for all of us!!!!!!! Let the urge to poas commence!! Xx

:dust:Good luck lDani and all you other hopeful 2ww:2ww: ladies - hope you get your BFPS's this week , I will watch out for them in the BFP section soon...:dust:

Last edited:
Yay Tinks and Deedee ,
just join in, even if you dont poas you can join in on thread to help pass the time of the 2ww!!

No more symptoms for me just really really sore boobies, but could be af so not pining my hopes.

Something weird and totally different, Roman keeps finding white feathers and handing them to me, apparently white feathers are a good omen!! No word of a lie it has happened 5 times in the last week!
So could just be coincidence but it is weird.
I dint actually feel pg so I will just take it if not his month then soon!!

Good luck all girlies on their 2 ww!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gay ladies - I am getting my usual AF leg cramps - but surely its to early - not due till 8th! Oh who knows! Prob not this month - didnt take stock of fertile/extra fertile just go a smiley on clearblue ppk and dtd around that time! cant say we have reallllllly tried this month! Oh well lets see what thursday brings! xxx
Good luck to everyone - and Corrinne sore boobies is usually a goodsign no??? Crazy about the white feathers! lets hope eh! xxxx

yes sore boobies is a good sign - but they really sore last month too. So....could be anything!!

Yes, i still have some af cramps too.

Ahhh only time will tell!!!

xxxxxx

i think i've calculated all wrong...just thinking last night my last cycle was 26 days and not 28 which would indeed mean i ov'd on the sunday and not the tuesday as first thought...so i'm not entirely out and i feel a little more positive now as we bded on the saturday which would have been the ideal day :D lets see what happens this time then lol! hope everyones having a good day and get their bfps very very soon xx

Hey girls, good luck for Thursday!! I am stalking your thread so i see all the strong :bfp:'s you'll have by the end of the week!! Deedee - you never know .... :) I'd love to join in the testing but I'm only cd6, but I'll be testing for ov from around Thurs so I will still be poas!! Lots of baby dust xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks taffyrose...i wont be testing while monday at the earliest and thats if af is late...its due monday so we shall see! xx

hehe! Deedee! The witch is due to pounce on us both on the 8th!!! Ahhhhhhhh! hope she stays away! I am also glad that we have another addition to POAS - even if it is an ov'er! mwah xx

Well I bought some cheapies in £1 shop today ready. I also had good news on my day 21 test results, they came back normal! Xx

hehe! Deedee! The witch is due to pounce on us both on the 8th!!! Ahhhhhhhh! hope she stays away! I am also glad that we have another addition to POAS - even if it is an ov'er! mwah xx

i'm resisiting the urge to POAS until after monday, seem to be more chilled this month, havent even felt the need to go buy a test in or anything yet :) fingers crossed the witch doesnt bother to visit, i'm not keen on her company hee hee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back