Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

I've never seen a FRER evap hun, i think that looks like an early BFP, i did an FRER at 10DPO and it looked like this. xxxx

oh, and personally I've never gotten an evap on frers, only negatives without even a hint of a line! So... I think the two faint lines you have are really really good signs! :)

Thanks Nurse and Lewa, I know there is HCG there as there's definitely pink in the lines but I worry that it could be caused by something other than PG like an ovarian cyst! :(

xx

Maybe, if u can I would try and holdoff the FRER for a few days. Then if u get a pink line again u will feel more confident about it. I know it's easier said than done tho
:hugs: xx

can that cause HCG? just remember though maybe you had a scan didnt you? and everything was ok? i'm sure they would have seen a cyst :hugs: i really hope your lines get darker. xx

Thankyou Nurse,

No I don't have a cyst, but I just don't get why I get faint lines so often?

xx

I know, thing is that yours do get dark and then light which suggests that the HCG is not always there so it must be a pregnancy i just hope they get darker for you hun :hugs:

Thanks Nurse and Lewa, I know there is HCG there as there's definitely pink in the lines but I worry that it could be caused by something other than PG like an ovarian cyst! :sad:

You really have been doing your reading Maybe, try not to be dishreartened :hug:

Like i've said before, it's considered normal for women to have upto 5miu of hcg in their systems normally and even though the test detects what? 15 miu? It's hard to say whether a hint of a line = 15 miu or whether it could indicate the 5miu.

I don't think normal ovarian cysts produce hcg, you do not want to have the type that do and i'm sure you don't anyway with your recent scans.

Anyway, just because you might have a baseline hCG that is at the top of the normal range doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant - it just might be why you get so many evap lines.

Your not out yet :hug:

Thanks Nurse that's a good point, I have no doubt that there was a PG last month, I still have the 1st FRER I did and it's still really pink after all this time.

I'm just so confused!

I've had darker cheapies compared to when I've had strong FRERs and my lightest ever FRERS compared to usual.

Also my Superdrug today is darker than yesterday.

What do you think?

xx

Attachments

• C14 8&9dpo SD.jpg
    C14 8&9dpo SD.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 25
There is defo something there on superdrug one, you will just have to wait and see I guess. Are you on 400mg progesterone still?

I can see something on the top test, fingers crossed for you that it gets darker.

Thanks Lou,

Yeah I know about the cyst thing, I'm being mental, I've had HCG done twice now and have had a 0 and a 1 reading, I've just gone and got myself all stressed out, I wish I didn't start testing early now, but I can't stop now.....arrrghh! :wall2: :)

Here are my 2 FRERS- Bottom=todays.

xx

Attachments

• C14 8&9 dpo FRER act.jpg
    C14 8&9 dpo FRER act.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 33
  • C14 8&9 dpo FRER enha.jpg
    C14 8&9 dpo FRER enha.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 28
There is defo something there on superdrug one, you will just have to wait and see I guess. Are you on 400mg progesterone still?

Yeah I am Hun, all's good with it, thanks again for all your advice! :)

xx

I'm 10 DPO and BFN on my IC this morning. Feeling like I'm not PG but I know it's still very early but need to satisfy that urge every morning! Feeling groggy and like I may have a cold coming on and maybe that boobs are sore but then I feel like I'm imagining it. I'm not going to buy any more IC HPTs for next cycle as I'm only winding myself up and I've managed not to crack open the Amazon parcel with the 2 x FRER and CB Digis in and it's been there since Friday. I'm holding out at least til sat when AF due or if I get a faint line on an IC before there. Pants to it all!

it just doesn't make any sense MB, you've had tests done and they've come back clear but there is something not right if you are getting these lines every month.

i know nothing about anything but i assume something goes wrong at or after implantation? it seems the sperm is meeting the egg, the egg is implanting which is why you get your faint bfp and then something goes wrong.

or is it something else? it must drive you mad! i know it may sound silly but have you ever tried a FRER at any other time in your cycle?! maybe 1 or 2dpo or between af and ov? im just wondering if you always get faint positives? sorry if that all sounds jumbled and im not making sense, i'm just thinking out loud really?

xxx

Last edited:
Sorry for your BFN Jacq, well done for saving the good ones too!

Nurse, I think so too!

Pos, I think exactly the same, that the prob lies with implantation, I've just gone and got a cheapie I did at 6DPO and looked at it with the tests from the last 2 days and there is NO line not even a clear or grey one. (Good luck for tomorrow Hun, I'm sure everything will be fine, was gonna PM you but my inbox is full!)

I'm gonna pop to Superdrug and get some more tests now.

If I get a better positive tomorrow I'm going straight to the docs to get bloods too.

xx

Last edited:
Thanks maybe, I'm now again looking at the link about how many DPO did you get your BFP and finding lots of comfort in the 11 and 12DPO BFPs! I'll be POAS again tomorrow but I'm not out til Saturday. Keep getting slight aches and cramps in tummy and going to the loo to check the old bag in her pointy hat hasn't arrived early! I hope your lines turn darker each day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back