Dani's 2ww

daniph1

Reaction score
Well hello ladies, sorry if I have been useless on the support front for you all in the last few weeks. When AF got me earlier this month it him me hard and I had some time away from the forum to try and regain my composure. Good news is that composure is regained and I am now 3dpo (maybe two) not sure.

Unfortunately as a result of being away fro PF I didnt keep track or fertile, extra fertile etc but got a smily face on Sunday on my cb ov test. So taking Monday as 1 dpo. NOt much BDing happened this month but me and DH are still bding even though I have ov'd just in case! Fingers crossed for me ladies............ I need this!!!! baby dust to you all and lots of love and luck xx

Aww sorry you've been feeling crappy hunny! :hug: But glad to hear you're back on form :D

I have everything crossed for you and wishing you all the luck and baby :dust: in the world!

I'm a Dani too ^_^ xx

Goog luck hun, sending lots of baby dust your way xx :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Dont you know that goog luck is the best form of luck! Much better than Good luck! hehe! Oh and Danti.... what a fabulous name you have!
4dpo today (maybe 3) and I have sore boobs! Yay!! I never get sore boobs! never ever!!!!! Tender sometimes but never sore!!! haha! lourrrrve symptom spotting! xx

Good luck Hun and loads of baby dust for you :dust: xxx

Thank you sleepy!!!! Hows it going in tri one? Isnt your cheeky sneak peek scan this weekend??? Sooo excited for you xxxxxx

Hi Hun it's next week, I can't wait I def need some reassurance I'm fretting over everything :(
I'm ok in general though, how are you when's your test day xxx

I think i am due af on the 8th so could test i suppose from the 2nd but will try and leave it! hehe! I understanmd why u need reassurance! Your little bean is gonna be fine. I can feel it xxxx

welcome back to 2ww Daniph lol...i should be in here but tbh i dont think i have caught the egg this time round, i was supposed to have ov'd tuesday and last time we bd'd was sat so unless i ov'd early, but i doubt it...we have all had a horrible sickness bug, its seems to be doing the rounds so TTC as gone out the window this mnth with feeling sorry for ourselves! good luck this time round hun, you deserve it x

Thank you sweetie! My fingers are crossed for all 2ww'ers and all TTC'ers!! U may have caught the egg! Anything is possible I have discovered!!! woop woop!! I have noticed my boobs appear bigger. Now I usually have small boobs (sorry if tmi) but they are looking decidedly fuller! yay! hubby has evn commented! Worried tho as it could be a sign I have been eating too many biscuits! xx

well true but i think the odds are pretty shabby, i'd get one hell of a surprise if i had caught it hee hee! xx

7dpo today! I wonder! hehe! Sore sore boobies!!! Never get them.... if fact the last time I had really sore boobies was when I was expecting my LO!! I wonder!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh you could poas in 3 days eeeekkkkk fingers crossed for you x

hehe! I loooooovee POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM glad I have none in the house otherwise I would have poas lots by now!!!! xx

Ahhhh sorry to hear you have been feeling down hunni, but know exactly how you feel and how it can get you!!

Im just trying not think about it and dismissing any kind of symptom (ive had them all = all false alarms!!)

My boobs are very tender and have been for awhile, but then they did that last month which gave me false hope!!
And the last few days I have felt soooo tired!

Will try not to poas (but do have one more erfr upstairs!! How long can I hold out I wonder!!

But wishing you the best of luck hun (please, please god let it be our month) xxxx

Hello Corrinne! Yay! we can thread share for the last week of the 2ww! woop woop! Boobies are such painful things when they hurt! Why or why do mine hurt so much! they never fricken hurt!!!!
Your 9dpo today right!! Lets hols out till say Thursday????????????????????????? xxxx

I really should proof read before I click post reply!!! My spelling appears awful!!!! xx

ha ha I know what you mean hols out - hold out to Thurs. that was the only typo I think, so dont worry Im always doing it!!!!

So yes Ok , deal - fmu for Thurs am! eek!

Anyone else joining us for the pact to test Thurs am? xxx

Dani is a fabulous name ^_^ Heaps of :dust: to the both of you! I will be stalking on Thursday ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back