Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Pos, I think exactly the same, that the prob lies with implantation, I've just gone and got a cheapie I did at 6DPO and looked at it with the tests from the last 2 days and there is NO line not even a clear or grey one.

xx

it needs to be sorted because if you are getting pregnant every month (even if for a few days) it is a horrible thing to keep going through.

has your doctor not suggested there may be something wrong with implantation, i know this is why you are trying the progesterone. its still very early so it seems the progesterone needs to kick arse to secure your bfp xxxxx

You're so right Jacq, I'm thinking out and I'm only 9DPO, I'm being silly!:)

xx

Pos, I think exactly the same, that the prob lies with implantation, I've just gone and got a cheapie I did at 6DPO and looked at it with the tests from the last 2 days and there is NO line not even a clear or grey one.

xx

it needs to be sorted because if you are getting pregnant every month (even if for a few days) it is a horrible thing to keep going through.

has your doctor not suggested there may be something wrong with implantation, I know this is why you are trying the progesterone. its still very early so it seems the progesterone needs to kick arse to secure your bfp xxxxx

Pos you're so right, that's why last month I proper kicked off with my fertility doc and went for an appointment, and she's such a cow to me considering what I've been through, I think I'm taking it pretty well to be honest and she doesn't think there's anything wrong and I also wonder whether she bloody believes me, it's like she thinks I'm trying to blag some treatment but I'm not, I'm already getting Clomid so it's not like I'm exaggerating my situation to get a little helping hand!

Anyway as I result I had a chat with my GP who has referred me to the recurrent M/C clinic, I have an appointment on 4th August where me and Hubby will have our Chromosomes checked, as for other causes, progesterone could well be one so FX my lines get darker and STAY darker and my experiment works!

xx

xx

has your doctor not suggested there may be something wrong with implantation, I know this is why you are trying the progesterone. its still very early so it seems the progesterone needs to kick arse to secure your bfp xxxxx

Anyway as I result I had a chat with my GP who has referred me to the recurrent M/C clinic, I have an appointment on 4th August where me and Hubby will have our Chromosomes checkedexperiment works!

xx

yep that's what you need!! x

Ahhhh hun your head must feel like its about to explode at the moment!!!

I can see lines on your tests and I really do hope its positive news for you, I think that is a good plan, test tomorrow if there is a line go and see your doc xx

Tell me about it Vicky, I'm going to walk rather than drive to town to clear my head! :)

I'm going to do another Superdrug test when I get back and see what happens.

xx

Eeek best of luck maybe, lots of dust and positive thoughts coming your way xxx

When's the earliest u could try a digi?! Let's hope the progesterone has made this lil bean have a comfy place! Do u get light AF? Mine are so light it's ridiculous! Xx

Thanks girls!

Just walking down to superdrug now.

Apple I wouldn't say I have light AF just average really.

Xx

Are you testing again tonight or not until tomorrow? I'm just wondering whether to linger around or not :)

Hi Girls,

Thanks for all your support!:)

I did another Superdrug with my FMU and there's still a line, not as good as this morning but that was all smudgey anyway.

I think I'm gonna have a break from testing and AF tomorrow, I've been a bit stressed and I'm gonna help my brother move house too, so I might have a PF break too, if I can lol!

I did a cheapie with afternoon pee and there's a line the same as this morning but I can't get it to photo, you can only see it when you hold it to the light, but it's definitely pink.

To anyone who's tested with a Superdrug or cheapie and got a BFN, have you got any kind of line at all on your tests? If so would you post me a piccy? :)

Here's the recent Superdrug test...

xx

Attachments

• C14 9dpo SD pm.jpg
    C14 9dpo SD pm.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 33
Definitely something there! :) Is everyone finding they don't get much on the cheapies? I'm too scared to crack open the 'real' tests as only 10DPO :/

Maybe....

Mine didn't look anything like that.

Not a smidge of a line AT ALL!

I reckon you have a very faint pos there.

I've also never had an evap with a superdrug one either

FX for you Maybe

:dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231