deedee's pointless 2ww

haha thanks mrsblue...its amazing how well you do when u think ur out...need a deffo massive BFP before i am convinced 1st tho :) x

Just catching up, I can't see it but if OH can see it that's a great sign as they never bloody see it lol!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

haha yeah unless he was fibbing :) looked more visible when it was right in front of me rather than pic! x

i hope so natasha :) feel a bit achy down below like but theres nothing the when i wipe so fx xx

As soon as I saw the title of my thread I thought to myself you're going to get a bfp ;) x

aww thanx olive i hope it is a deffo bfp saturday shall tell hopefully :) xx

3days late now :O felt a bit dull and achy in my tummy last night and i thought af was here but no, nothing, not even a spot of blood n havent had my usual af sharp pains to go with it either! a part of me thinks we might have done it but when i get the achy feeling a part of me thinks maybe we havent and i'm gettin a bit carried away! twin pack of tests in the morning me thinks just so i can POAS tomorrow as well as saturday lol!! eager beaver!

Just caught up with your thread - everything's crossed for you hun!!! xx

thank you Lou :) keeping everything crossed myself lol x

Good luck Hun. I had really bad af pains when I was supposed to be on !!
Your will power is amazing I would have poas by now lol x x

oh good sue, glad t know its not necessarily af coming :) makes me feel a little bit better, the pains are nothing compared to usual af pains just feels more like a dull dragging feeling! and i have no option but to wait...cant afford to get a test while tomorrow so believe you me its killing me as i soooo wanna POAS now lol xx

POAS Pleeaaaassseeee!!! :poas::poas::poas:

Good Luck if you do, BTW my cheapies last month were darker in the afternoon!

xx

I think I can see a line in those pics!

I also have the dull ache so I think its a good sign. Fingers crossed, hope this is it for you :dance: xx

are you seriously waiting until saturday??? go pee on a stick now!!!! every day until a huge BFP :D :hug:

hee hee thnx guys i'm having to wait until sat as i cant afford t get a test while tmorro so i'm thinking twin pack tmorro n possibly do one as soon as i am back from the asda n then at least i have another for saturdays fmu :) believe u me if i had a test in now i deffo would have done it i'm hating this waiting soooo much lol! had no further cramping today or heaviness just gotta wait :( and i am not good at waiting haha! xx

Its looking good for me but even better for u :) i think alot of us will be waiting for ur poas post tomz. good luck. xx

hee hee i'm so hoping u get ur bfp this mnth too :) and yep today is dragging so much, even went to visit my good friend this morning for 1, just to get out of the house to stop today dragging and 2 cos i havent seen her for a while :) xx

the best thing about this forum is that you get almost as much excitement waiting for other people's bfps as you do for your own!! Can't wait to find out! loads of luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back