Fast forward to 2ww!!

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

I'm on cd5 and about to finish AF.

I'm such an impatient person that I wish I could fast forward to 2ww, I love feeling that hope and excitement that "I could be. . " it genuinely makes me feel excited everyday where as now I feel empty and have a loooong 2week (ish) wait till I'm there again :(

We've got bucket loads of baby dust all over our house for a bfp in feb.

Just wanted to share!! Baby dust all round!

Xxxx

I'm the opposite hun. I like having all my plans for conception ready early in the cycle. I have more hope then. I'm in 2ww and just can't help dwelling on anything we might have done wrong. Can't bear that there's nothing left to do but wait. Get on with your BD and enjoy!!

xx

I am the same, I love the excitement of knowing I have done all that i can and that I might actually be pregnant. i think enjoying the 2ww makes a BFN slightly worse, but ho hum!
BFN just means 1 cycle less to a BFP and means I can get on with my POAS addiction and get more OPKS! lol
(would much rather a baby of course, but this is the game i am playing with myself)

I feel the same im always so excited that i cud be but then i also hate it coz i know how crushing it is when i know im not. Wish i cud just fast forward to the bfp!! lol.

Michelle. x

Ha ha girls!!!

Fab to know I'm not alone, Michelle I'm just like you I tell myself I'm not but deep deep down I think I am but then AF spoils it and I feel so down about it.

Hope is the best thing ever and without it we would go crazy!! I would never imagine in my life that i'd be so obsessed with it all!! I totes love it though . . . . 6 days till ov

X x x x

Lol yep me too neva thought i wud b so obessed with ttc!! Only cd12 for me also so fx might ov soon.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back