***** May Testing Thread *****

I hope so hun. I have everything crossed for you. And thank you for your kind words. It's been just over a year now and not a sniff of a bfp since but we found out hubby has 97% abnormal sperm with a slightly below normal count so that doesn't help I guess. Hoping to get a nice surprise bfp soon, it gets so disheartening doesn't it. X

I'm still waiting for the witch and scared to test coz I don't feel pregnant bar lower back pain nothing else I think witch is on her way as I only come off the pill a week in to April had a bit of a bleed but not sure it was af and have not dtd that most like prob only once or twice xxx

I hope so hun. I have everything crossed for you. And thank you for your kind words. It's been just over a year now and not a sniff of a bfp since but we found out hubby has 97% abnormal sperm with a slightly below normal count so that doesn't help I guess. Hoping to get a nice surprise bfp soon, it gets so disheartening doesn't it. X

Keeping everything crossed its not long before we both get our long awaited sticky beans xxx

Keeping everything crossed its not long before we both get our long awaited sticky beans xxx

Hope so sweetie :) xx

She got me xx

Oh no :( I was feeling really hopeful when I saw your first post, sorry she got you Vicci. Xx

Thanks Hun here goes for next month I would really like to get pregnant start for next year so my little one is born around my birthday in October/September so baby is lay back like me I said I wanted a diamond baby and she was born in April and that's her birth stone so fx xxxx.

Sorry to all who have been attacked by the witch. I'm going to have a massive moan now,sorry...
I did a sainsburies test today at 11dpo and got a bfn. It was a VERY odd time to ovulate anyway. When I saw the test I was like "Meh" (because i had zero hope despite symptoms), but as I was walking the dog I think everything hit me at once when I realised every single person in the park had a pram. Went to see my dad yesterday who's basically dying and while I was there found out my nana has a blood clot on her lung too. I'm already a carer for my other grandparents and now I've even more pressure and guilt for not being able to help them as much. My OH is going to try to come back to see me at the weekend, considering the circumstances. I reeeallly just wanted a miracle this month and now we probably can't try again until September. Totally gutted about everything right now :( x

Oh sweetheart you poor thing. That's such a horrible lot of stuff to deal with, I can see why a bfp would have been such a welcome arrival to give you something positive to focus on. Don't forget though, until the witch shows you're still in with a chance, sometimes people don't get them until a lot later in the cycle. Sending big hugs :hugs:

I'm sorry your having such a hard time sunnyland, that sounds really tough. Massive hugs xxx

Just wanted to pop on and say I'm away over the bank hol weekend at a big craft fair, sellin my jewels! So i probably won't have Internet or phone battery as we're camping there, I'll update the thread when I get back. I'll try and get on here tomorrow but my mum is coming down to help with the fair one day and is also flat/cat sitting for us so I'm frantically cleaning before she turns up as she's a bit Kim & Aggie ;) x

Just wanted to pop on and say I'm away over the bank hol weekend at a big craft fair, sellin my jewels! So i probably won't have Internet or phone battery as we're camping there, I'll update the thread when I get back. I'll try and get on here tomorrow but my mum is coming down to help with the fair one day and is also flat/cat sitting for us so I'm frantically cleaning before she turns up as she's a bit Kim & Aggie ;) x

Argh nightmare. My mam's never invited into my house. Have fun at the fayre! x

Bit scared today as my friend just text saying her AF is late, after her hub accidentally "got there" in her (as she put it lol) once, about a week ago. She's testing tonight. It's incredibly unlikely she's pregnant obviously, but that would just make it worse lol. Otherwise I'm feeling a lot better about things and OH is coming home for the weekend to cheer me up. Thanks for your all your support the other day :) x

Aww, Sunnyland, I'm sorry you've been having a tough time. You're being incredibly brave. Big hugs.

I'm afraid I think the witch has got me earlier than I guessed. My cycles used to be (this was many years ago, pre-pill) quite long, over 30 days and longer sometimes, but I think AF has arrived tonight and it's CD28. God knows what DPO I am because I didn't chart anything this month... ah well, I've been on all sorts of bc pills in the last decade, so my body is all crazy and who knows what's going on! There's an extremely small chance it could be implantation bleeding, as I had that for ten days with my daughter, but I don't think it is. Onwards and upwards, eh?

Best of luck to those still left! xxx

Aww Karen, let's hope it is implantation, if not at least 28 days is a pretty standard cycle length so fingers crossed that's a good sign your body is regulating after bc :) x

Aww Karen, let's hope it is implantation, if not at least 28 days is a pretty standard cycle length so fingers crossed that's a good sign your body is regulating after bc :) x
Thanks, lovely! I don't expect it is implantation - it's much heavier than it was last time I had implantation bleeding, I think... Never mind. There's always next month. Sending you lots of babydust xxx

THIS IS MY MONTH!!! Got my BFP today at 13dpo. I just knew it!!!! cBD says 2-3weeks ffr has some intense lines!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back