***** May Testing Thread *****

I got my AF. Sorry I forgot to update. Haven't been around for a few weeks. Good luck to everyone still left to test! X

I'm out, witch got me today. Don't know what's going on, yesterday was cd25, I've never had such a short cycle.

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Hope you're seelling lots of jewellry :)

can you please put me down for a witch visit :( not only was she not invited to come at all - she bloody well come 2 days early! grrr.

Hi ladies! Just got back, desperate for a shower and some dinner! Missed you all :) Glad to see we got another bfp! :) Sorry the witch got some more of you, wish she'd learn to not go where she's not wanted. I am due af today (if I ovulated on cd 14) but not tracked ov so it could be tomorrow. No sign of her just yet apart from some cramps. I think if I ov'd late it would have only been a day late as I had ewcm up to cd15, and my LP is usually 12 days. Today is cd27, so if I ov'd cd15 she's due tomorrow. If no show (or no feeling like she's coming) by tomorrow evening I may go and get a test. I don't feel very hopeful but the urge to poas is getting real strong! X

Hi Cornishfairy, I hope the witch stays away and this is the month you get your BFP. Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Think I've updated the thread with everyone who's let me know what's happened, if I've missed you then please feel free to shout at me, my brain is like mush this morning!
I'm still waiting on af, thought she had arrived last night as had a little brown spotting in my undies but nothing when I wiped and nothing more this morning when I wiped either. Feel a bit crampy though so not sure if she'll appear later today :(

sorry to hear it appears Af is coming Lucy :( Mine started with yellow/brown spotting on 10dpo and gradually turned red over 2-3 days! grrr. she's such a cowbag!

Oh she's such a cow isn't she Iwant3. So annoying. Today is cd28 for me and my last few cycles have only been 26 days long, however looking back around autumn/winter last year I had some longer cycles with one being about 34 days so it's hard to tell what's happening. Hubby said we need to go shopping later so I said if af hasn't arrived by then I'll get a test but he wants me to wait a few more days as he doesn't want the disappointment of a bfn so I think I'll agree with him and wait a couple more days, as over 30 days would be very unusual for me, so if she hasn't shown by then I won't be so scared to test. Just checked cm and had a good poke around (sorry, tmi I know!) and it was just white creamy/sticky with no hint of any blood so dunno what yesterday's little blob on the undies was. X

Had some red spotting now so think its safe to say I'm out for the second time this month. Hoping for a June miracle. X

Evening ladies,
AF should've been today but iv only got a little slight brown staining when I wipe! I 'think' iv got cramp so she is def en-route!

Xxx

Oh no mrsnel. She's been on the rampage this month, not sure what we've done to deserve it! :( x

It's horrible isn't it. This is my first month of not counting dates or tracking ovulation etc. Giving this approach a go for a few months!

Xx

Yes I've done that the last few months, it does make it easier to relax generally although I get frustrated not being 100% sure when to expect the witch, I've definitely been more relaxed in general though. X

Only a couple of days left... Are we gonna get any last minute bfp's? I hope so! We need to end on a high, may hasn't been very kind to people in TTC or tri1 it seems. We are due some good news! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back